No announcement yet.

Coronavirus Stimulus Package Money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• So that small business loan program is out of money, right? Probably because a good chunk of that money didn’t go to small businesses..

The Pennsylvania investment firm that owns the Ritz-Carlton Coconut Grove in Miami has applied for as many as 48 taxpayer-backed loans under an emergency program meant to help the nation’s sm…

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
      So that small business loan program is out of money, right? Probably because a good chunk of that money didn’t go to small businesses..

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/coro...6ci-story.html
      Of course it didn’t it went to the Bigs! Why because the game is rigged

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
        Of course it didn’t it went to the Bigs! Why because the game is rigged
        I like to imagine this is you, right before you start typing out some retarded fucking comment like you always do, but also right after you got done on the servicing end of another rest stop glory hole.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Sgt Beavis View Post
          So that small business loan program is out of money, right? Probably because a good chunk of that money didn’t go to small businesses..

https://www.orlandosentinel.com/coro...6ci-story.html
          I wanted to apply for the loan but my ex in laws who own 95% of the restaurant didn't want to fill out the paperwork or mess with it. Our cash is depleting week by week as we are running at a loss.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
          2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
            I wanted to apply for the loan but my ex in laws who own 95% of the restaurant didn't want to fill out the paperwork or mess with it. Our cash is depleting week by week as we are running at a loss.

Why would you work for a small business that you only own 5% of? You remind me of that gas station attendant in No Country for Old Men if you're working at a business you married into and then divorced out of while holding a pittance 5% of it.
            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• Because it's a job?

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Because it's a job?

Come on man, think this through. He works for his ex in-laws and only owns 5% of the company. What kind of beta does that? Sitting at home would be a better job than that unless they're just paying him a ridiculous salary. Unless I had an incredible relationship with my ex in-laws there's no way on Earth I would subject myself to doing what he's doing. I'd simply sell them my 5% and go do something else.
                Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

• I do have a great relationship and the only other family besides my son that works there is my ex wife who works opposite days. The pay has never been horrible either. Definitely still stimulus money but not bad. I just know they have 95% more to lose and not sure why they didn't want to do the paperwork on what could of been free money. We have 20ppl laid off right now.
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by Magnus View Post
                    I like to imagine this is you, right before you start typing out some retarded fucking comment like you always do, but also right after you got done on the servicing end of another rest stop glory hole.

G]
                    Sure bro that’s me! Atleast the guy is working your probably not you little bitch.
                    You add nothing to the conversation so go back down to your mommies basement and stfu

Comment

Sure bro that’s me! Atleast the guy is working your probably not you little bitch.
                      You add nothing to the conversation so go back down to your mommies basement and stfu

How are you still as bad at this as you were twenty years ago?

Comment

Exactly how many basements have you seen in Texas?

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                          Exactly how many basements have you seen in Texas?
                          Don’t you have a few more lies to tell? Who fucking cares maybe they put his dumbass in the attic

Comment

I do have a great relationship and the only other family besides my son that works there is my ex wife who works opposite days. The pay has never been horrible either. Definitely still stimulus money but not bad. I just know they have 95% more to lose and not sure why they didn't want to do the paperwork on what could of been free money. We have 20ppl laid off right now.
                            Sounds like you're not as bad off as I envisioned. Do yourself a favor though. Once all this economic disaster is over if there's anything left of the business you're working at sell them your 5% and get the hell out of there. If you have enough snap to run the business that you're at now then you have enough snap to start your own business and be the 100% owner.

The biggest limitations people face in life are the limitations they put on themselves.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              How are you still as bad at this as you were twenty years ago?
                              Thanks for the compliment !

Comment

• Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                                The biggest limitations people face in life are the limitations they put on themselves.
                                Everything else you post might be ignorant, and/or lies, but this, 100%. You’ve got to make your own luck.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X