Coronavirus Stimulus Package Money!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Ruffdaddy View Post
    I'm not quasi anything. Im flat out telling you poor folk that you better spend my money well. I want to see you stimulate the hell out of the economy with my hard earned dollars. TVs, Rims, Cell phones...whatever you common folk blow money on.
    TV's were a hot item yesterday at the Walmart at I30 and Eastchase.

Comment

The part of all this that pisses me off is the fake economy. A good economy provides opportunities for all people who choose to work hard and improve their lives. This economy does not do that. It funnels money to a pointed few while everyone else ends up sliding backwards. As much as this BS is hurting my family, it is crushing others. People are struggling to make rent, car payments, CC payments, and food lines are longer than ever. Why? So wall st can get more?

The crazy thing is that it falls on people in my bracket to pay for all this shit. I swear one day I’m gonna say fuck everyone and stop working. I got a crackhead gov’t addicted to my money. I can’t start a business or help others because the gov’t has its hands shoved so far up my ass there is no place to hide my wallet.

Everyone but the top 0.1% got fucked on this deal. Anyone thinking otherwise isn’t very bright.

The gov’t is only giving back a tiny percentage of their ill gotten gains, and everyone acts like it’s awesome. They are just trying to get more voters latched on to the gov’t teat.

Comment

I've found it's best to read the username of who typed a long, multiple paragraph reply before deciding if it's worth reading or not.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
          The part of all this that pisses me off is the fake economy. A good economy provides opportunities for all people who choose to work hard and improve their lives. This economy does not do that. It funnels money to a pointed few while everyone else ends up sliding backwards. As much as this BS is hurting my family, it is crushing others. People are struggling to make rent, car payments, CC payments, and food lines are longer than ever. Why? So wall st can get more?

The crazy thing is that it falls on people in my bracket to pay for all this shit. I swear one day I’m gonna say fuck everyone and stop working. I got a crackhead gov’t addicted to my money. I can’t start a business or help others because the gov’t has its hands shoved so far up my ass there is no place to hide my wallet.

Everyone but the top 0.1% got fucked on this deal. Anyone thinking otherwise isn’t very bright.

The gov’t is only giving back a tiny percentage of their ill gotten gains, and everyone acts like it’s awesome. They are just trying to get more voters latched on to the gov’t teat.
          You're a fucking idiot. This is not a fake economy. The Roaring Twenties were not a fake economy. The Great Depression was not a fake economy. The eighties boom-and-bust cycles were not a fake economy. The economy is simply what's going on around you in commerce and business. Boom or Bust the smart people always figure out a way to turn a buck off of it. You're obviously not one of these and you just want to cry about how things should be instead of accepting the way things are and going on about your business.

This is the best month I have ever had by far. In a normal week I typically install one heater. In the past six weeks I've installed 37 and counting, so many new controllers or controller upgrades I've lost count, and the same can be said of the ultra high dollar color changing LED lights. Every pool guy in the country coast to coast is having their best month on record. All of this premium stuff is added on top of countless dollars in normal repairs that people are deciding to do now. You want to know what is even stranger about all this? Everyone's paying in cash.
          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by cool cat View Post
            TV's were a hot item yesterday at the Walmart at I30 and Eastchase.
            This. I rolled by a BB yesterday on my way to Petco for the new pup. TV's rolling out the door. Looks like lots of people truly need that stimulus...My .02 is that no one should have been sent a check. If there was going to be any money handed out, it should have gone solely to small businesses and been used to pay laid off employees during this time. Still, I'm not even sure I agree with that.

Originally posted by Magnus View Post
            I've found it's best to read the username of who typed a long, multiple paragraph reply before deciding if it's worth reading or not.
            1000000%

Comment

I know most got theirs yesterday.. I didn’t get shit and I fall into the bracket of poor folk who should lol.. hopefully I can buy some rims and a big screen tomorrow.. or at least for once experience “hookers n blow”

Haha
              "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                This. I rolled by a BB yesterday on my way to Petco for the new pup. TV's rolling out the door. Looks like lots of people truly need that stimulus...My .02 is that no one should have been sent a check. If there was going to be any money handed out, it should have gone solely to small businesses and been used to pay laid off employees during this time. Still, I'm not even sure I agree with that.

1000000%
                You would rather businesses get a handout to decide how they will pay employees instead of letting the increased unemployment benefits do that? Stimulus is a different tool than unemployment or emergency small business loans. One is designed to help people and small businesses sustain...the other is designed to be spent and benefit the economy.

Comment

Damn...you're really bitter about your T-Shirt business going under huh?

Comment

Damn...you're really bitter about your T-Shirt business going under huh?
                    Now that there's funny no matter who ye' are

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
                      Look to Logan's steakhouse

Same with all that oil
                      Feel bad for all the employees who had no notice that anything was coming. No loss for the food business...Logans sucked donkey balls

Comment

I'm pissed because I pay more in taxes than most people earn and have nothing good to show for it. I'm also pissed because public education has turned the average person into a fucking moron so stupid to understand this is a problem. I could give two shits about 100 T-shirts I don't have time to sell.

Comment

I'm pissed because I pay more in taxes than most people earn and have nothing good to show for it. I'm also pissed because public education has turned the average person into a fucking moron so stupid to understand this is a problem. I could give two shits about 100 T-shirts I don't have time to sell.
                          If you can't figure out how to manipulate things to your advantage in paying taxes then maybe you're the stupid one.

The Public School Systems turning people into idiots should also works to your advantage because it means you don't have much competition in anything you choose to do unless it's smoking pot, eating junk food, and playing video games. You don't have to be very tall to stand high above a bunch of midgets. Get with the program and quit complaining.

FYI; wealth is not how much money you make every year, wealth is how much of it you keep. If you don't have anything to show for it and you are such a high earner you're paying more in taxes than the median income then maybe you need a financial advisor.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

You would rather businesses get a handout to decide how they will pay employees instead of letting the increased unemployment benefits do that? Stimulus is a different tool than unemployment or emergency small business loans. One is designed to help people and small businesses sustain...the other is designed to be spent and benefit the economy.
                            There should be no increased unemployment pay. Money should be for small businesses to pay people and stay afloat until this ends (which should be immediately). Again, I honestly do not think we should do anything period. You also cannot spend stimulus money with a small business if they cannot stay open. The big stores do not need help. They can stay afloat on their own.

Comment

Originally posted by juiceweezl View Post
                              There should be no increased unemployment pay. Money should be for small businesses to pay people and stay afloat until this ends (which should be immediately). Again, I honestly do not think we should do anything period. You also cannot spend stimulus money with a small business if they cannot stay open. The big stores do not need help. They can stay afloat on their own.
                              Nah...we have seen how well businesses do at sharing the money. *They should have saved better to prepare for an emergency...its only 2 months!1!!*

You own a business or something?

Comment

So, is it bragging if I say I didn't get a dime?

Comment

Working...
                                X