Oil prices collapse

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by talisman View Post
    You ever notice you use a whole hell of a lot of vague generalizations?
    Ok so what. Do your own research then. Or you can watch the mainstream news and political sideshows and trust every word.

Comment

Originally posted by Captain Crawfish View Post
      Ok so what. Do your own research then. Or you can watch the mainstream news and political sideshows and trust every word.
      So what is, that vague generalizations based on your feelings are without weight and therefore meaningless. It is essentially you talking just so you can hear the sound of your own voice.

What you've done here is called a propositional fallacy. You're saying things have to either be one way or the other; black or white. That isn't how things work in the real world.

Comment

Originally posted by talisman View Post
        So what is, that vague generalizations based on your feelings are without weight and therefore meaningless. It is essentially you talking just so you can hear the sound of your own voice.

What you've done here is called a propositional fallacy. You're saying things have to either be one way or the other; black or white. That isn't how things work in the real world.
        Alright well stay safe maybe I will revisit this thread at a later time. I’m wrong 100% of the time anyways

Comment

Alright well stay safe maybe I will revisit this thread at a later time. I’m wrong 100% of the time anyways
          Well, 99.999% of the time!

David

Comment

And knowing is half the battle.......

YO JOE!

Comment

Comment

Working...
              X