Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
    76 this November.
    You're the leader in the clubhouse so far. I thought for sure that Shine (bubbaearl) would be our elder statesman.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
      Holy Shit! I didn't know that dfw was around as far back as 97, that's nuts! Whatever happened to Ted and White_lightning?
      It wasn't, the domain was registered 9/10/98. 11/10/99 is the oldest date archived. I know there was a mailing list and maybe a bulletin board before then.

I found the site through Shawn Salazar. We had basically the same car only mine had power adders and drag radials. Fun times.

I didn't know Ted but Feldmonster is still pretty active on facebook and last I saw he had a pretty cool Corvette. He unfriended me though so he must be a Biden supporter.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
        I'm 21, make 100k per week, and have an 11" penis (flacid).
        You're too poor to be here, begone heathen..

Comment

35, I'll be the ripe old age of 36 in November. Never had a Mustang, heard of the old site from a buddy of mine down in Seagoville.

Joined in 2002 or 2003, and I'll probably still check in until the day before my funeral.

Met a lot of people through here, via video gaming, shooting, and motorcycling.

In fact I go on an almost annual trip to the Tail of The Dragon with Kyle.....lowthreeohz

Best group of assholes that I'm proud to call myself a member of!

EDIT: After I posted I saw my join date shows 2006....so I most likely lurked for a year or 2 before I actually joined.
          Matts1911SA - XBox Live Gamertag

Comment

Does anyone visit the Canada advertising site anymore?

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
              Short answer: no

Long answer: nyet

Comment

43. Been here just shy of 20 years. I was just figuring out the internet when I first joined.

Have met some great people and have plenty of funny stories.

Comment

44 in a month. I joined because I was swapping the AOD to a 5 speed on my 90 Hatch and was looking for parts. Didn't really plan on using the account for anything else, but made a post in the BP and then it started. I had already been online since 1990 on a local Texas Chat Room, been to wild chat parties across the state, been given death threats online, and most people thought I was in my 30's when I was still a teenager. lol I took all that experience, dialed it up to 11 when dealing with idiots on here, and started stirring the shit pot. It has been amusing.

Comment

Just turn 40 this year. I've been eating caking here since 2001. Still don't know any one from here. Only had one mustang and the rest mercury and lincolns

Comment

Well I will not be @ my 50th class reunion for this lock down stuff.
                      Dang I think I can remember back to my 40th!

Enjoy

Comment

Originally posted by lincolnboy View Post
                        Just turn 40 this year. I've been eating caking here since 2001. Still don't know any one from here. Only had one mustang and the rest mercury and lincolns
                        I’m not much better. I only know a handful personally. My old friend, Mr Evil (RIP Brother) got me started in Canada well before I bought my first Mustang in 2006. I sold that ‘Stang to pay for an attempt at having a kid via a surrogate mother in India. As y’all know, I’ve had a fairly wide range of cars/trucks/SUVs over the years. Now in a Raptor and Wrangler.

Comment

Happy Birfday White Trash Wagon.

Comment

I can't login anymore so no.

Comment

I was actually logged in there the other day outta morbid curiosity. There's still traffic, but no names I recognized.

Comment

37 here and with a kiddo of my own now. When i first found the place, i was about 17.

Comment

Working...
                                X