McKinney GMC can fuck off

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
    Just sold my Ram, Tesla, and wifes Durango and bought a Sierra and Tesla. I had my Ram for 2.5 years, paid $53k, traded it for $51k. Paid $49k for the Tesla in December, traded for $53k. Bought wifes Durango for $44,100 three years ago, sold it to CarMax for $44,400.

I bought my Sierra from Jason at Heritage in Rockwall. One of the smoothest deals I have done. No bullshit, still honoring rebates. Walked in at 8:00am and had them BVA the truck to me so no one else could take it before I could get my truck up there. Drove out at 8:10. Took home at lunch and took pics of Ram and emailed to them to get an offer. They drew up the papers during the day and that evening my wife met me at the dealership in my Ram and closed the deal in 10 mins of signing. I did end up getting the 3.0 Duramax, highway I am getting 32.9mpg.
    you all didn't like the Tesla?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
      He said they bought another Tesla so I’m guessing they liked it.

Comment

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
        Blood is good lube as long as it keeps flowing. Buying a truck? You’ll be fine.
        Surprisingly painless process.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          It was an extra car for me, I did enjoy it but saw I could profit so I dumped it. We got the seven seater Y for my wife.

Comment

I just picked up a new Road Glide and Harley dealers are starving just as bad. If you want a Sportster or a Livewire they probably have a couple of options, anything else and it's just pure luck on what might show up in a few weeks. Heck Fort Worth Harley is hovering at around 150 bikes in stock and it's almost all used. That's 1/3 of their usual inventory.

Comment

I was in DFW yesterday and drove by Vanguard GMC in Carrollton. I noticed quite a few Sierras on the lot so I checked their website. They are offering up to $3000 off MSRP on AT4s.

Comment

I have never had any dealer drama. They have all been great.

That's because I have never bought anything from a dealer. I drive old shit and pay cash. No payments, none of those headaches.

Comment

Our local dealership (Abilene) posted that they have at least 100 new trucks on the way from the factory. Surely the bigger dealers in the metroplex have new inventory on the way too. The manager/GM probably knew that and were trying to get that extra coin before the supply increased.

Comment

Ford said they secured a regular source of computer chips for the F150. They’ll be shipping thousands of them in the coming weeks. That’ll help.

BTW, that AT4 is lookin’ pretty sweet. It’s something I’ll have to get a look at.

Comment

I might hold off on getting a new one till next year, I believe they are getting a new interior for 22 based on some spy shots. We are picking up a new Volvo for the wife this week though as her BMW lease is up in a couple of months. I have a friend who I went to high school with that is one of the top salesmen at Crest and said he can lease/sell us a new Caddy, Volvo, Infinity, Porsche, Rovers, or Benz and he is SUPER easy to work with and got us a good hookup. If anyone is in the market for any of those cars go talk to Jeff "Tux" Browning at Crest (his office is at the Infinity dealership) and tell him Nick Anselmo sent you.

If my Freeman dealer calls and says he has the truck I want and offers a good deal I might still do it, but at this point I might wait.
                      Originally posted by stevo
                      Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
                        and tell him Nick Anselmo sent you.
                        Sorry to get off track, but related to Phil by any chance?

Comment

I bought my AT4 from Cavender (North) in San Antonio. They quoted me all the rebates/discounts that were only supposed to be for SLT/SLE trucks not AT4/Denali trucks. I drove 4 hrs to get there which is when they realized the mistake. In the end stayed true to the original quote. Of course this was 2 yrs ago, the market has been screwed since then.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                            Sorry to get off track, but related to Phil by any chance?
                            That's his dad.

Comment

Originally posted by BradM View Post
                              That's his dad.
                              Sorry but that's a real uncommon surname.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                                Sorry but that's a real uncommon surname.
                                I know, I have already suffered the disappointment of him telling me no.

Comment

Working...
                                X