G'Day Mate

Comment

That thing is clean!

Comment

miles?

Comment

Originally posted by dblack1 View Post
          That thing is clean!
          Thanks, paints good from far, but far from good. That will be addressed shortly.

Originally posted by scootro View Post
          miles?
          147k One owner, California truck, looks like it was used by a retiree to pull his 5th wheel

454/4L80 w/4.10s
          G'Day Mate

Comment

How much did that set you back? 15k?

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post

454/4L80 w/4.10s
              Holy MPG Batman!

Comment

Very nice.

I have a 2005, one owner c1500, extended cab, 5.3 V-8, 202k miles, it needed some tlc. I put in a headliner, head lights and daytime/turn signals, fogs were good, Spark plugs, oil change and had the transmission rebuilt by Plano Trans. Complete detail, needs the hood and roof painted, similar color to yours that Dark Navy Blue I think its called. Once I paint the hood and roof, I should be able tyo fetch $15k...

How much did you give for it, iydmma...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by Craizie View Post
                  How much did that set you back? 15k?
                  Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                  Very nice.

I have a 2005, one owner c1500, extended cab, 5.3 V-8, 202k miles, it needed some tlc. I put in a headliner, head lights and daytime/turn signals, fogs were good, Spark plugs, oil change and had the transmission rebuilt by Plano Trans. Complete detail, needs the hood and roof painted, similar color to yours that Dark Navy Blue I think its called. Once I paint the hood and roof, I should be able tyo fetch $15k...

How much did you give for it, iydmma...
                  11K Listed at 12k.

The color is emerald green metallic and it's pretty rough on the roof/hood. Someone used a rattle can to try and save the clear coat. The interior is 9/10 though.
                  G'Day Mate

Comment

Originally posted by Grimpala View Post
                    11K Listed at 12k.

The color is emerald green metallic and it's pretty rough on the roof/hood. Someone used a rattle can to try and save the clear coat. The interior is 9/10 though.
                    Damnit. I was going to guess 12k at first. Thats a pretty clean truck!

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                      Holy MPG Batman!
                      Wont be THAT bad, probably around 12. You want bad, try my lifted V10 ram 4x4. Most big rigs get better mileage.

Comment

thats awesome! i like those body years

Comment

You are supposed to use a Dr. Pepper can for sizing, not a Sprite bottle. Maybe that is why the pics are so big.

CN

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                            Wont be THAT bad, probably around 12. You want bad, try my lifted V10 ram 4x4. Most big rigs get better mileage.
                            Shieeet. I get that in my 6.4 Hemi with 3.73's, 14 if I'm all highway.

Comment

Damn you...this really makes me miss my old 98 GMC Sierra Z71 4x4. Best vehicle I've ever owned.

Comment

Working...
                              X