No announcement yet.

Jester is gone

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Was Levi the one who discharged a firearm in the house with some other board members present?

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
      Was Levi the one who discharged a firearm in the house with some other board members present?
      hahahaha, I believe it was a shotgun and iirc Levi was there but I can't remember if it was him that actually killT the light/fan fixture...
      Originally posted by Silverback
      Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        hahahaha, I believe it was a shotgun and iirc Levi was there but I can't remember if it was him that actually killT the light/fan fixture...
        LMFAO! RIP hearing for 4 hours.

Comment

Ok, to clear that up, Levi shotgunned a can of paint in his suburban back yard. I don’t know why, except he thought it would be fun. It was pretty funny. We spent the rest of the day playing video games inside just in case that got Johnny law’s attention.

I was the one that murdered his dining table light fixture by accident. He was showing off his pistol, which was of course unloaded, then he loaded it without me noticing. I was raised to have good muzzle discipline, loaded or not, so only the light fixture was sacrificed. I was horrified, Levi was on the floor laughing and there was a cloud of dust where Talisman was sitting. I didn’t have a chance to even turn around before he was out the front door.

Certainly not my proudest moment, but that’s how being friends with Levi worked. Legendary stories just happened. I’m generally a pretty risk-averse person, which I’m sure has limited some level of fun in the past. If Levi was around, I didn’t have a choice. His charisma had a gravity to it.
          Last edited by BLAKE; 08-05-2021, 07:59 AM.

Comment

Ahahahahahahah! That's freakin hilarious!

Comment

damn.

Comment

Adam sent me this pic this morning. Let’s be honest, Levi and Forrest are the coolest guys in this photo, lol.

Will miss you boys, always.
                Attached Files

Comment

Great memories

2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

Originally posted by BLAKE View Post
                    Adam sent me this pic this morning. Let’s be honest, Levi and Forrest are the coolest guys in this photo, lol.

Will miss you boys, always.
                    Fuck. I’m sure you’ll be this way with Levi, but I’ve picked up the phone to call or text Forrest 1000 times. My mind is met with rage, then frustration, then overwhelming sadness, followed by guilt, then just missing my friend, and thinking of some random ass memory that only he and I shared that leads me to smile.

Comment

My memory of Levi was all of us riding around in the back of Doyn's 47 Hudson pickup on Congress Avenue singing Johnny Cash, "One Piece At A Time".

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                        Fuck. I’m sure you’ll be this way with Levi, but I’ve picked up the phone to call or text Forrest 1000 times. My mind is met with rage, then frustration, then overwhelming sadness, followed by guilt, then just missing my friend, and thinking of some random ass memory that only he and I shared that leads me to smile.

Yeah, that’s already happened, but I know it’ll happen more after some time passes. That “ok yeah… fuck.” Realization.

Originally posted by Frank View Post
                        My memory of Levi was all of us riding around in the back of Doyn's 47 Hudson pickup on Congress Avenue singing Johnny Cash, "One Piece At A Time".
                        Oh yeah, that was a good time man.

Comment

Levi was one of the first people I met at the original Sonic Beach meet.

RIP dude.

Comment

I never met him but he was so open about his life on the boards that I feel I knew him well. RIP

Comment

This has made me realize I only know most of you on here and not in real life... but I've known most of you here longer than anyone I spend time with day to day.

if you are having a bad go with life right now pm me with your number. I will call you asap and talk about what ever. I'm tired of seeing people go in the ground. as gay as it sounds, I love all of you sons of bitches. this planet needs you guys.

Comment

I hear you man. Luckily some of my best real life friends have come from this place.

Comment

Working...
                                X