No announcement yet.

Karmann Ghia

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sorry fellas. Back online. I will ask on the body if its a replica or not. Any idea on how to tell if it's a replica? I guess if its fiberglass its replica!.

Comment

Oh its a replica with a corvair engine for sure. One of the least desirable set ups (limited parts), but fully restored and all minty they bring ok money. For some reason there was some recent chatter online about just that set up. Still be a fun little car and they absolutely built that combination so don't split it up. The chassis and engine would be worth squat with out the body.

Regrettably decided to sell my CMC speedster. This is a one-of-a-kind 1957 Porsche Speedster with a 1966 Chevy Corvair 2.7L turbo that generates 165hp. I've seen plenty of speedsters with VW, Subi, and Audi transplants, but never another one with a Corvair engine. The car runs, stops, turns as it should, with zero issues. Car comes with a Clear CA title as a 0000 SPCN built in 1993 (more about this later). The car sits on a VW Pan. Looking on thesamba.com, the pan/chassis matches March 1970...
      Whos your Daddy?

Comment

Working...
      X