If I had a daughter…

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
    I got banned from reddit politics... Not the same as losing your job, but still.
    We all have our cross to bear.

Comment

Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
      But if they said something you agreed with would you be tired of it? Who decides who needs to STFU and who gets a voice? Freedom isn't always convenient, but it's consistent.

But it's not a frequency thing either though. Once a week, once a month, year, etc., sounds like if you disagree now you'll always disagree.

I mean, if I say that I think my 3” wiener could stand up to the biggest man dawgs in prison without ending up in the shower kissing those sweet chocolate kings on their mushroom heads… I mean like… dude. Man. Oh man.

Sorry my mouth is watering. I need a shower.

EDIT: Goddammit Don. I deleted it so I wouldn't drag you into this... yet here we are with the ninja mod-edit shit... I'll leave your version up, but my point remains, you cigar smoking, dong craving, height impaired motherfucker
      We ain’t had a good one in a while. Glad to be of service.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

We all have our cross to bear.
        I mainly go there for a good laugh and to see what idiocy the left is pushing. I found out "misinformation" was the go to move that day.

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
          I mainly go there for a good laugh and to see what idiocy the left is pushing. I found out "misinformation" was the go to move that day.
          Just giving you shit. Some 'tard over there gave me "gold" today (still unsure what that actually means) for some comment I made about diesel fuel sensors and calibrations.

Comment

But if they said something you agreed with would you be tired of it? Who decides who needs to STFU and who gets a voice? Freedom isn't always convenient, but it's consistent.

But it's not a frequency thing either though. Once a week, once a month, year, etc., sounds like if you disagree now you'll always disagree.
            Me personally? On social media I practice what I preach and STFU. Now on DFWM is another thing. Mostly tired of Karen's who don't STFU.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
              Me personally? On social media I practice what I preach and STFU. Now on DFWM is another thing. Mostly tired of Karen's who don't STFU.
              You should always keep a list of local Karen's just in case you find out you have terminal cancer or something.
              Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Jose View Post
                I can tell you that team is now one person less who learned the hard way to STFU. Tired of people who think that just because we have the freedom of speech, they have to practice that right every damn time they have an opinion about something.
                it ain't freedom of speech if there are consequences to said freedom

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                  it ain't freedom of speech if there are consequences to said freedom

Yup. You’re free to say what you want, but you’re not free from the punch in the mouth you may get.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                    Yup. You’re free to say what you want, but you’re not free from the punch in the mouth you may get.
                    I think yall misunderstood each other. I agree with you, but I don't agree with no consequences from what you say, good or bad.

Comment

I'm still laughing at "Team USA Paintball member"

Comment

hahaha

Comment

The point of the first amendment is to keep the government from punching you in the mouth.

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post
                          I think yall misunderstood each other. I agree with you, but I don't agree with no consequences from what you say, good or bad.
                          Part of the first amendment is freedom of Association and freedom of expression. The same thing that guarantees your freedom to say disagreeable things also guarantees other people can shun you for doing so. The first amendment is there to handcuff the government and not to stop private parties disagreeing with you.
                          Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Tx Redneck View Post

I was agreeing with him. Guess my post could be taken a different way.

Comment

Now now, you can't say stuff like that. That hurts the bottom line. See, there's a lot of money to be made off of fatasses. Lots of money. If everyone were slim and a lot healthier as a result, well we wouldn't do as much business now would we? So stfu, it's called "bariatrics" not "fat fucks". And keep those goddamn diabetes warning labels off the food for fucks sake!
                              WH

Comment

Working...
                              X