Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by scootro View Post
    you know shit ain't right when the doc doesn't want it
    There is definitely a lot of conflicting info on this topic. It’s impossible to know what is true and what isn’t anymore. For that reason alone, I totally understand why people would want to wait a lot longer. I’m interested in seeing for the cold/flu/COVID season goes this winter. It’ll be a giant nothing or the worst ever…, or something in the middle all depending on who you believe. I find it real hard to believe anyone anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
      Ditto, but I haven’t gotten a vaccine since med school. I won’t be getting this vaccine. I’ve already left one hospital that mandated it.
      you know shit ain't right when the doc doesn't want it
      I respect the opinion of Dr. Dave on this matter more than any poster in this thread, however I more so respect the opinion and advice of my own doctor.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
        There is definitely a lot of conflicting info on this topic. It’s impossible to know what is true and what isn’t anymore. For that reason alone, I totally understand why people would want to wait a lot longer. I’m interested in seeing for the cold/flu/COVID season goes this winter. It’ll be a giant nothing or the worst ever…, or something in the middle all depending on who you believe. I find it real hard to believe anyone anymore.
        A lot of friends and family members bitched about having to get a third vaccine booster. I know if our government ever mentions a fourth vaccine booster as a requirement then shit's going to hit the fan! A lot of people are going to buck up over that

Comment

A lot of friends and family members bitched about having to get a third vaccine booster. I know if our government ever mentions a fourth vaccine booster as a requirement then shit's going to hit the fan! A lot of people are going to buck up over that
          That’s another thing I’m interested to see. The FDA public meeting on booster shots was a total disaster. In Israel their COVID pass expires every 6 months so you need another booster. Fauci was saying J&J needs a booster or 2nd shot now. If people give in now and they get COVID passports, it’ll be endless boosters for life. It really makes the past 18 months very suspicious. I don’t really know Dr Dave, but I do appreciate the honest opinion. They seem very rare these days.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
            In Israel their COVID pass expires every 6 months so you need another booster.
            Israel is worth watching. Their vaccinated rate is extremely high.. They had a hell of a time with the latest variant

Comment

Originally posted by dcs13 View Post
              Israel is worth watching. Their vaccinated rate is extremely high.. They had a hell of a time with the latest variant

It’s almost like the “vaccine” causes the variant. Hmm. The proof is in your face, but many refuse to open their eyes.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

Originally posted by 94mstng94 View Post
                It’s almost like the “vaccine” causes the variant. Hmm. The proof is in your face, but many refuse to open their eyes.
                Possible, but anecdotal evidence is not “proof” by any means.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                  Possible, but anecdotal evidence is not “proof” by any means.

I agree. I’ll continue to believe my gut instincts through my own research on this one. The more often the public does their own digging, and stops relying on “experts”, the better off we will be.

Comment

I agree. I’ll continue to believe my gut instincts through my own research on this one. The more often the public does their own digging, and stops relying on “experts”, the better off we will be.
                    If only the majority American voters would do that as well during election cycles we’d be so much better off. I’m skeptical of the need for any COVID booster shot currently.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                      If only the majority American voters would do that as well during election cycles we’d be so much better off. I’m skeptical of the need for any COVID booster shot currently.

100 percent.

Comment

What research??? Any real research you would know one, all of the current variants emerged long before the vaccine. And two, how a variant comes to be. Any wide spread communicable disease will mutate as it runs it's course. Enough mutations are what creates new variants, not a vaccine.

Comment

My point is, I feel the clot shot allows the virus to mutate and continue to spread, rather than allowing a human’s immune defense to combat the issue by creating immunity on it’s own.

Comment

That I can think of I've been reading about RNA vaccines for the past 35 years; it's kind of like fusion power. The reason we have not had any RNA vaccines until recently is because none of them have ever made it out of clinical trial before. The one that's being pushed now wouldn't have made it out of clinical trial either if it hadn't become a political issue. The booster shot is not even a booster shot; it's just another dose of the same vaccine and because the vaccines have a very short amount of time that they're beneficial if you want what the vaccine claims to do you have to keep getting the shot over and over.

Originally posted by Chopped54 View Post
                            What research??? Any real research you would know one, all of the current variants emerged long before the vaccine. And two, how a variant comes to be. Any wide spread communicable disease will mutate as it runs it's course. Enough mutations are what creates new variants, not a vaccine.
                            In the past vaccines have always been dead or weakened viruses. What they're pushing now is not either of those things. It is simply a hack of RNA that is in the nucleus of the cells that compose your body. They are attempting to insert code into the RNA that will force it to produce antibodies. I tend to believe that the people in medicine aren't as smart as they think they are and do not have a broad enough view to understand that there will be unforeseen consequences. It's like giving an autistic child with a 180 IQ complete control of the United States nuclear arsenal.
                            Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

It should be a choice.

side note: I was working in a 18 wheeler trailer with four other people in Sept. I am vaxxed and the others were not. They all were popped with Covid the next day and felt ill. One of them died in ICU after a month of struggling. I had no effects nor felt ill.
                              Murph

Lots of cars that nobody desires

Comment

I had an COVID antibody test along with a PCR test last February about three weeks after receiving the first of two Moderna vaccine does and both were negative. Have never had symptoms or a positive PCR test result throughout 2020 or 2021.

As far as employer mandates regarding employees being vaccinated, the employee should of course have the right of refusal but the employer should also have the right to make it one of their formal policies enforceable by termination if need be.

Comment

Working...
                                X