Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I need to hire someone to appraise my tools due divorce. Any recommendations?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
    Eh, yes and no. She get's the house, and half of my YouTube earnings on top of me paying $1k/month in child support. I valued my tools at $20k and she thinks there worth $100k+.
    Wow that sounds like the cleaners.

Half youtube, the house, $1k child support? Oh by the way tools and whatever else you got.

She gets a new slave. Hire the best lawyer in the U.S so she gets like 10% of all that.
    WH

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
      How does she know what tools you have? I would get a quote from a pawn shop; even if your tools were worth $100,000 the quote would only say $5,000. If you'd depreciated the tool purchase on your taxes you could also argue that the residual value is 0.
      I can't get a qoute from a pawn shop, I already tried that route. Her lawyer is much better than my lazy ass snake oil attorney. I have to have a licensed Texas appraiser.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
        Do you have a business?
        Yes, but the llc is in both of our names. Itll be dissolved before the end of the year.

Comment

Originally posted by stephen4785 View Post
          Eh, yes and no. She get's the house, and half of my YouTube earnings on top of me paying $1k/month in child support. I valued my tools at $20k and she thinks there worth $100k+.
          jesus christ!

Comment

Everyone's heard the "you know why divorces cost so much $$...... because they're worth it" line.

There must be some evil women out there because there are some expensive divorces. Luckily mine got out long before I had my business or much else besides a low six-figure 401K account.

Comment

Working...
            X