Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

The sheriff announced today it was a .45 long barrel Colt and also 500 rounds on the movie set. Could you imagine the damage a .45 can do at close range?

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
        The sheriff announced today it was a .45 long barrel Colt and also 500 rounds on the movie set. Could you imagine the damage a .45 can do at close range?
        A .45 long colt is quite literally a hand cannon.

Comment

I dont see what all the talk is about. He pointed the gun, he pulled the trigger, and he killed the woman. Pretty shut and dry case in my opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by FastFox View Post
            I dont see what all the talk is about. He pointed the gun, he pulled the trigger, and he killed the woman. Pretty shut and dry case in my opinion.
            It would be for anyone else, but not someone with celebrity privilege.

Comment

He's an insufferable prick who deserves whatever comes his way.

Comment

I won't be the slightest bit surprised if he never sees any charges. The two families will both sue and get rich and Alec will continue being an insufferable prick as Sean noted.

The armorer should be banned from ever handling another weapon as long as she lives.

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                  A .45 long colt is quite literally a hand cannon.
                  45 Colt ( I say it that way because there's no such thing as a cartridge called a 45 Long Colt) is sort of like a 45/70 in that there are high pressure loads or low pressure loads depending on the firearm it's being shot out of. Most of the old-school revolvers do not have a top strap on them and are not very strong so they use a low pressure load that has a 250 grain bullet going about 850 feet per second. If you have a modern Ruger such as a Super Blackhawk or Super Redhawk you can use a high pressure load that pushes the same bullet at nearly double the speed. Either way the penetration even with a nearly pure lead unjacketed bullet is very good and is obviously quite lethal. I suspect that the autopsy will show that she took a bullet through the liver and it also probably struck her spine or went through her spine completely and severed the nerves.
                  Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    He's an insufferable prick who deserves whatever comes his way.
                    If he was a smart insufferable prick he would have a warm tongue smooth-talking attorney approached the woman's family with a check for about 5 million dollars of his own money. Depending on how the laws are written in that state he may be looking at involuntary or negligent manslaughter. I think the armorer in charge should definitely face some sort of manslaughter charge.
                    Magnus, I am your father. You need to ask your mother about a man named Calvin Klein.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                      45 Colt ( I say it that way because there's no such thing as a cartridge called a 45 Long Colt) is sort of like a 45/70 in that there are high pressure loads or low pressure loads depending on the firearm it's being shot out of. Most of the old-school revolvers do not have a top strap on them and are not very strong so they use a low pressure load that has a 250 grain bullet going about 850 feet per second. If you have a modern Ruger such as a Super Blackhawk or Super Redhawk you can use a high pressure load that pushes the same bullet at nearly double the speed. Either way the penetration even with a nearly pure lead unjacketed bullet is very good and is obviously quite lethal. I suspect that the autopsy will show that she took a bullet through the liver and it also probably struck her spine or went through her spine completely and severed the nerves.
                      Well your average layman doesn’t know the difference between Colt and ACP. I figured it’s easier to differentiate between the old western style cartridge and the semiauto variant. Not everyone is Einstein’s brother such as yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by svauto-erotic855 View Post
                        Obviously good penetration as the same bullet hit two people, and from what I've heard one of her last words was that she could not feel her legs which makes me think it hit her spine too.
                        Originally posted by stevo
                        Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by Trip McNeely View Post
                          Well your average layman doesn’t know the difference between Colt and ACP. I figured it’s easier to differentiate between the old western style cartridge and the semiauto variant. Not everyone is Einstein’s brother such as yourself.
                          Are there any laymen on this site? Surely everyone on here is intellectually superior to the masses in some manner or other.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                            Are there any laymen on this site? Surely everyone on here is intellectually superior to the masses in some manner or other.
                            Eating crayons make my doodoo a rainbow.
                            sigpic

Comment

Thus your doodoo might be considered LGBTQ compliant.

Comment

Originally posted by The King View Post
                                I've been an avid firearms enthusiasts and hand loader almost as long as I have been walking. I probably still had baby teeth the first time I helped my grandad load ammo. I've always figured that early exposure to lead affected my personality and is a cause of my propensity for violence or maybe that came from huffing high lead gasoline.

Comment

Working...
                                X