No announcement yet.

Database error when you hit new post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I feel like it's intentional at this point.
    sigpic

Comment

Appears to be remedied now.
      Originally posted by PGreenCobra
      I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
      Originally posted by Trip McNeely
      Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
      dont downshift!!
      Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

i bounced some shit and pushed some buttons again, we are back baby!! I'm going through some personal shit ATM so my apologies for the slow response
        Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

it's fixed! Yay! thank you thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Mach1 View Post
            i bounced some shit and pushed some buttons again, we are back baby!! I'm going through some personal shit ATM so my apologies for the slow response
            Thanks for all you do man! Let me know if you want someone to listen as I recently had some personal shit bugging me too.
            Originally posted by stevo
            Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Originally posted by bird_dog0347 View Post
              Thanks for all you do man! Let me know if you want someone to listen as I recently had some personal shit bugging me too.
              Thank you, I really appreciate that!
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Thank you! And hope everything smooths out for you. Seems like everyone is having a tough time right now.

Comment

You good? You need someone dealt with?

Comment

Thank you, I really appreciate that!
                    No problem, I mean it.

Unfortunately the new post button is broken again with another database error.
                    Originally posted by stevo
                    Not a good idea to go Tim 'The Toolman' Taylor on the power phallus.

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                    X