Gasp?.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gasp?.

Death breaths and convulsions?..been this way for several years. Mattresses and mercedes and no posts recently even remotely significant.

So what?s up with that? LMFAO!
    1983 Mustang Coupe

Stfu.

Comment

Originally posted by Cum Dumpster View Post
      Death breaths and convulsions?..been this way for several years. Mattresses and mercedes and no posts recently even remotely significant.

Why do you keep coming back?

Comment

Comment

Forums in general are dying. LS1tech is a ghost town, same for just about every other forum I used to go to.

Comment

Right. Because what are the odds that a group of local car guys might actually know people in the automotive sales industry? Fucking retard.

Comment

Brad, I feel sorry for this guy. He?s retired and spends all his time moderating conversations of strangers on Facebook, while not being paid for it. I would venture to say he and his old lady are gravitationally challenged
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

He comes around with this every few months it?s nothing new. He must be butthurt about something to keep coming back.
                "PSH!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by JC316 View Post
                  Forums in general are dying. LS1tech is a ghost town, same for just about every other forum I used to go to.
                  Yep, I?m just kinda enjoying this death more than the others.
                  1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
                    Brad, I feel sorry for this guy. He?s retired and spends all his time moderating conversations of strangers on Facebook, while not being paid for it. I would venture to say he and his old lady are gravitationally challenged
                    Has Brad told you yet? The mods and admins here are paying for the privilege (assuming they are still begging for those paid memberships), I’m just volunteering while being a part of the car hobby I enjoy.
                    Last edited by Cum Dumpster; 07-05-2023, 06:58 PM.
                    1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                      Right. Because what are the odds that a group of local car guys might actually know people in the automotive sales industry? Fucking retard.
                      So you come looking for mattresses and other household items on a former car site? Okay??..LMAO!

DFWmattress.com it is!
                      1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                        Why do you keep coming back?
                        I only come back when I’m bored, wut can I say!?!?
                        1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

So you come looking for mattresses and other household items on a former car site? Okay??..LMAO!

DFWmattress.com it is!
                          Where did I say anything about a mattress or household item? I asked about a Mercedes contact and, lo and behold, one of our members is the Sprinter sales manager at a local Mercedes dealership.

Roll that up and stick it deep in your ass.

Comment

Originally posted by TX_92_Notch View Post
                            Where did I say anything about a mattress or household item? I asked about a Mercedes contact and, lo and behold, one of our members is the Sprinter sales manager at a local Mercedes dealership.

Roll that up and stick it deep in your ass.
                            Straight to the ass play! While I am flattered and maybe a little intrigued, I don?t swing that way. Thanks, though!
                            1983 Mustang Coupe

Comment

Straight to the ass play! While I am flattered and maybe a little intrigued, I don?t swing that way. Thanks, though!
                              What type of work did you retire from?
                              This thread is going to slowly die just like my lawn this summer!!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X