Can anyone run a carfax for me?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can anyone run a carfax for me?

Curious if anyone can run a carfax lookup for me?

1GCHSBEA0K1215854

Should be a 2019 Chevy Colorado I'm contemplating for my son.

Thanks!
    DamonH

Next thing you?ll be asking for a car inspection hookup; GTFO.

Comment

Originally posted by AnthonyS View Post
      Next thing you?ll be asking for a car inspection hookup; GTFO.
      You GTFO!

Comment

Common problems found on the 2019 Chevrolet Colorado include shuddering from the eight-speed transmission, check engine lights, as well as a frozen touchscreen stereo system.

Comment

That sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by DamonH View Post
            Curious if anyone can run a carfax lookup for me?

1GCHSBEA0K1215854

Should be a 2019 Chevy Colorado I'm contemplating for my son.

Thanks!
            What's a good email?

Two owner
            37 service records
            clean carfax

Comment

It’s a piece of shit and he’s going to tear it up. Get him a Festiva.

Comment

Originally posted by scootro View Post
                Common problems found on the 2019 Chevrolet Colorado include shuddering from the eight-speed transmission, check engine lights, as well as a frozen touchscreen stereo system.
                That's actually pretty common on ALL of those damn GMC and Chevrolet trucks with that large screen stereo...and parts are on backorder forever to fix them. EVERY Chevy truck we had at my job had those piece of shit stereos....randomly driving down the street they would start scrolling, changing stations, dialing numbers, changing the info screen in the instrument cluster. They're junk.

Comment

Originally posted by ram57ta View Post
                  That's actually pretty common on ALL of those damn GMC and Chevrolet trucks with that large screen stereo...and parts are on backorder forever to fix them. EVERY Chevy truck we had at my job had those piece of shit stereos....randomly driving down the street they would start scrolling, changing stations, dialing numbers, changing the info screen in the instrument cluster. They're junk.
                  wait till you get a belt squeak on a new chevy truck then take all the belts off and then start it up an realize its the damn motor squeaking internally

Comment

As an update - I had checked and no response after a few days, so I just paid for the title search myself. Thanks to the offers I did get! I haven't purchased a used car in a hella long time, and remember people used to ask on here on the reg. I think the truck was probably a decent deal, but I went back and forth too long and it sold. I've never owned a Chevy, but I assume all manufacturers have their issues these days. I just want to make sure I'm not getting a wrecked POS which seems WAY prevalent on Facebook/Craigslist. I'm amazed at how many salved/rebuilt titles are out there.

My son doesn't turn 16 till next summer, I've got time to kill, just trying to come across the right deal for a small truck. I was going to let him have my super crew but it gets shit for gas mileage and I think he probably needs something smaller. I could never bring myself to spend my money on a Festiva, that's for sure!
                    DamonH

Comment

i bought this little 2002 dodge dakota with a blown motor! i put a brand new v6 motor in it and just love driving it! it's the perfect grocery getter and it's super simple to work on vs the new shit with complicated computer stuff.

no power windows, no power locks! just a air conditioner, a radio and a automatic tranny.
                      Last edited by scootro; 09-05-2023, 07:49 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X