Site donations without using PayPal?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Site donations without using PayPal?

If there were any other options besides PP I?d be stoked to contribute what I can. If anyone has a method that would or could be helpful, please pipe up.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Originally posted by Samhain View Post
    If there were any other options besides PP I?d be stoked to contribute what I can. If anyone has a method that would or could be helpful, please pipe up.
    You can send Tyler a PM ad see if you can mail it to his address or using another method of payment.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Thanks H. I did that a few years ago with no response to an alternative, maybe someone can assist my geriatric ass ��

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        You can send Tyler a PM ad see if you can mail it to his address or using another method of payment.
        Cash money!! We all need to get back to operating on that!! Haha
        "PSH!!!"

Comment

Hopefully the site software update will offer the admin some additional functionality in accepting donations, shirts or stickers sale. I should probably just be patient, everyone deserves time to reconcile his/her separation. Do your thing, Captain!

Comment

Have had some issues with the update, hopefully will be on the new software in the next week or two
            Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

Or today…
              Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here http://dfwmustangs.net/forums/payments.php

Comment

hallo...
                Originally posted by Silverback
                Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

Working...
                X