Our Carless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    so do we change his name to shopless_chris?

zing!

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
      Dude never cost me any money because he was not attentive enough to put a deal together for me. It cost Gearheads and Travis a lot of business that I sent elsewhere. I knew then he was a worm.
      After seeing the skrilla you've put into your car, I'd have to agree.

Comment

• Looks like he is deleting threads now.

The stolen TA thread is gone.

Comment

• Yeah iam..im goin through tough times and dont need more stress and drama..ive done wrong and im goijg to correct my mistakes..

Comment

• Originally posted by Car-less Chris View Post
            Yeah iam..im goin through tough times and dont need more stress and drama..ive done wrong and im goijg to correct my mistakes..
            You should be in jail you fucking thief
            Originally posted by Vertnut
            I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by mutherjuggz View Post
              you should be in jail you fucking thief
              lol!
              Originally posted by Broncojohnny
              Would you like your reparations in 5.56mm or 7.62mm?

Comment

• Shouldn't this be the "integrity check" thread.

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                  You should be in jail you fucking thief
                  Kim, I feel that open honesty is the best policy. Don't hide behind a mask of trying to be nice.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Kim, I feel that open honesty is the best policy. Don't hide behind a mask of trying to be nice.
                    No shit lol! I had to do a double-take on that post!

Comment

• I know i owe people parts and money..but what i find funny some of the people posting in this thread that pretend that they are saints themselves when in reality theyve done shit just as bad as me..i could put three or four board members that begged me to hook them up with shit and i didnt..i know more secrets about some members than i do my best friends..no i know who is owed what and they will be taken care of..my life isnt the greatest right now and i see who us real to me and whos fake..plenty of yall are qui.ck to talk shit but in person kiss anothers ass when they see u..thanks alot guys..

Comment

• Yeah everyone likes to talk shit about you behind a keyboard! Funny how that is! If you dont like me. Just say so! Dont go letting me rent space in your mind! I mean its a waste to focus on negative things. Surround yourself with postive thoughts.
                        GOD BLESS TEXAS
                        August Landscaping
                        214-779-7278
                        Seb's high class.
                        He'll mow your grass.
                        He'll kick your ass.
                        And while his kidney stones pass,
                        He'll piss in a glass!

Comment

I know i owe people parts and money..but what i find funny some of the people posting in this thread that pretend that they are saints themselves when in reality theyve done shit just as bad as me..i could put three or four board members that begged me to hook them up with shit and i didnt..i know more secrets about some members than i do my best friends..no i know who is owed what and they will be taken care of..my life isnt the greatest right now and i see who us real to me and whos fake..plenty of yall are qui.ck to talk shit but in person kiss anothers ass when they see u..thanks alot guys..
                          you have never been anything but cool to me. i cant condone whats happened, but taking the steps to make it right is always admirable in my book.

god bless.
                          It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

I know i owe people parts and money..but what i find funny some of the people posting in this thread that pretend that they are saints themselves when in reality theyve done shit just as bad as me..i could put three or four board members that begged me to hook them up with shit and i didnt..i know more secrets about some members than i do my best friends..no i know who is owed what and they will be taken care of..my life isnt the greatest right now and i see who us real to me and whos fake..plenty of yall are qui.ck to talk shit but in person kiss anothers ass when they see u..thanks alot guys..
                            start spilling the beans about other board members now to save your rep.

Comment

God damn...feel sorry for yourself much?

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
                                Yeah everyone likes to talk shit about you behind a keyboard! Funny how that is! If you dont like me. Just say so! Dont go letting me rent space in your mind! I mean its a waste to focus on negative things. Surround yourself with postive thoughts.
                                I'll take some of what this guy is smoking. Puff puff pass...

Stevo
                                Originally posted by SSMAN
                                ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

Working...
                                X