Our Carless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Car-less Chris View Post
    I know i owe people parts and money..but what i find funny some of the people posting in this thread that pretend that they are saints themselves when in reality theyve done shit just as bad as me..i could put three or four board members that begged me to hook them up with shit and i didnt..i know more secrets about some members than i do my best friends..no i know who is owed what and they will be taken care of..my life isnt the greatest right now and i see who us real to me and whos fake..plenty of yall are qui.ck to talk shit but in person kiss anothers ass when they see u..thanks alot guys..

I haven't said much in this thread, but.. It isn't like this is some sort of new thing, Chris. You've always been nice to me, but a reputation is earned throughout the course of a lifetime. You still owe one of my employees a correct shifter from 4 years ago. Of course I'll be cordial in person. I have no reason to get upset at someone I haven't allowed to personally screw me over. The fact that I would never do business with you based off your reputation should tell you that this thread is merely the latest in a series of shady dealings you've been in the middle for years. Of course people who live these type of lives typically respond with something along the lines of "I'm GOING to make it right." In the end, they rarely do. If you had any intention of fixing all your bad deals you would have started years ago before you earned the reputation you're currently at the mercy of. That's all I've got to say about that.

Comment

• Originally posted by SEB View Post
      Yeah everyone likes to talk shit about you behind a keyboard! Funny how that is! If you dont like me. Just say so! Dont go letting me rent space in your mind! I mean its a waste to focus on negative things. Surround yourself with postive thoughts.
      What are you talking about? Believe it or not, not every thread is about you? lol
      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jose View Post
        That's a different Chris.
        Chris, "Big Tyme" Richardson is not him??

Comment

• Car-Less Chris- why are you avoiding the question about what other boarb members asked you to steal for them.

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            my wife works too hard for all this money to have some asshole think they are going to be taking it!

god bless.
            EL O Fucking EL

God Bless!

Comment

• Chris Richardson aka Carless Chris is so full of shit playing the sympathy card, dont fall for his shit

Comment

• Originally posted by Car-less Chris View Post
                I know i owe people parts and money..but what i find funny some of the people posting in this thread that pretend that they are saints themselves when in reality theyve done shit just as bad as me..i could put three or four board members that begged me to hook them up with shit and i didnt..i know more secrets about some members than i do my best friends..no i know who is owed what and they will be taken care of..my life isnt the greatest right now and i see who us real to me and whos fake..plenty of yall are qui.ck to talk shit but in person kiss anothers ass when they see u..thanks alot guys..
                Chris, you need to bump LKQ up to the top of that list, its hard to make any money sitting in jail, and I know how badly you want to get all your debts paid off in short order.
                "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

• Originally posted by Baron View Post
                  Chris, you need to bump LKQ up to the top of that list, its hard to make any money sitting in jail, and I know how badly you want to get all your debts paid off in short order.
                  wow so LKQ is pressing charges?

Comment

• Originally posted by 78X View Post
                    wow so LKQ is pressing charges?
                    I doubt that, they'll generally just send it to collections. Its the credit card issue that doesnt get pushed under the rug.
                    "If I asked people what they wanted, they would have said faster horses." - Henry Ford

Comment

Shit just got reaaaal.

Comment

LMAO!

Comment

• So.. someone's gotta be "real" and wait to get their money back.. and they're "fake" if they get upset that they got fucking ganked?

omgmyheadjustexploded

Comment

• That's gonna leave a mark.

Comment

• carless, i'll buy those saleens off your mystic. holla. 817-946-1352

god bless.
                              It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                                carless, i'll buy those saleens off your mystic. holla. 817-946-1352

god bless.

Vulture.

Comment

Working...
                                X