Our Carless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
    he sure did dick me for 13k. I gotta lot more then that in the bank son.get to the back of the line.hell i made twice amount that today.
    Thats great! Give me a shout and lets do business I would be willing to take you for 13k. It doesn't seem that difficult plus you make it back and then some in one day! Win/win.

Comment

• What kind of business do you own mr edd?

Comment

• Originally posted by 78X View Post
        What kind of business do you own mr edd?
        http://www.superpages.com/bp/Allen-T...2093374745.htm

Comment

• How is a guy like that still in business?

Comment

• Company reviews...how does this happen?

Jan 9, 2010
            by Guest573964 Jan 9, 2010 business
            Eddins Mechanical Heating & Air 612 Rockcrossing Ln,
            Allen, TX 75002
            USA
            Christopher is highly recommended for any AC/Heating issues. He is honest, fair and sincere in helping find the best solution. He definitely shows about his customers being very satisfied. We will use him the next time we need anything for our HVAC.

Jan 9, 2010
            by Guest722794 Jan 9, 2010 business
            Allen, TX 75002
            USA
            Christopher is highly recommended for any AC/Heating issues. He is honest, fair and sincere in helping find the best solution. He definitely shows about his customers being very satisfied. We will use him the next time we need anything for our HVAC.

Comment

• So he paid someone to write reviews, too bad they fail

Comment

• LOL... patting himself on the back via copy/paste reviews.

Comment

• Happened twice

May 28, 2009
                  by Guest353445 May 28, 2009 business
                  Allen, TX 75002
                  USA
                  Had two guys come out to look at my Air Conditioner. One said there was nothing wrong and the other said I needed a new unit. Gave Chris a call and he found the problem and fixed it. Now we have hurricane force winds blowing through our house,... (More) Had two guys come out to look at my Air Conditioner. One said there was nothing wrong and the other said I needed a new unit. Gave Chris a call and he found the problem and fixed it. Now we have hurricane force winds blowing through our house, it feels great. I recommend him for all your AC/Heating needs. Thanks Chris! (Hide)

May 28, 2009
                  by Guest112295 May 28, 2009 business
                  Allen, TX 75002
                  USA
                  Had two guys come out to look at my Air Conditioner. One said there was nothing wrong and the other said I needed a new unit. Gave Chris a call and he found the problem and fixed it. Now we have hurricane force winds blowing through our house,... (More) Had two guys come out to look at my Air Conditioner. One said there was nothing wrong and the other said I needed a new unit. Gave Chris a call and he found the problem and fixed it. Now we have hurricane force winds blowing through our house, it feels great! I recommend him for all your AC/Heating needs! Thanks Chris! (Hide)

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                    LOL... patting himself on the back via copy/paste reviews.
                    My favorite

Thank God I told Eddins Mechanical to leave and that I was getting a second opinion. They told me my a/c fan motor and circuit board was bad, which would cost over $1,000 to replace. They encouraged me, since I'm already spending that much money, to just replace my entire furnace for about $2,000. After my 2nd opinion by Unlimited Air Conditioning and Heating out of Dallas, I discovered that an $80 freeze sensor needed to be replaced. My a/c now works fine. It's scary to think of how many people have fallen victum to this malpractice.

Comment

• Sounds like Chris just completed the Karma loop for MR EDD.

Comment

• i have not checked on this thread since saturday

cliffnotes?

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                          i have not checked on this thread since saturday

cliffnotes?
                          Chris = Thief

Mr EDD = HVAC Thief

Whiteboy = Loves Fries.

Denny = Supa Cop

Talisman = Nice guy (?)

Grove Rat = lost

Cooter = Still a gunt lover

Comment

• Originally posted by 78X View Post
                            What kind of business do you own mr edd?
                            Here is one of his reviews.

Thank God I told Eddins Mechanical to leave and that I was getting a second opinion. They told me my a/c fan motor and circuit board was bad, which would cost over $1,000 to replace. They encouraged me, since I'm already spending that much money, to just replace my entire furnace for about $2,000. After my 2nd opinion by Unlimited Air Conditioning and Heating out of Dallas, I discovered that an $80 freeze sensor needed to be replaced. My a/c now works fine. It's scary to think of how many people have fallen victum to this malpractice

Comment

• Last review:

wwwDOTdfwstangsDOTnet/forums/showthread.php?t=411126

Stevo
                              Originally posted by SSMAN
                              ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
                                Last review:

Stevo

Comment

Working...
                                X