Our Carless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by forever_frost View Post
    oh, my feelings are far from hurt. Say whatever you like, i paid for that freedom for you as did my brothers. If i was upset by people saying something about me getting shot, i've have od'd by now.

I'm brain damaged, and you're still a no count pussy who bilks people out of money with phoney repairs and service charges before you even show.
    how did u get hurt.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Forever_frost;159518]wait, when did I threaten to hang you?[/QUOTE
      JERMEY AKA WHITEBOY OF DALLAS MUSTANG.THIS GOT STARTED WITH RACIAL SLURS.THEN EVEYONE CHOSE TO JUMP ON MR EDD.

HE CALLED ME THE N WORD AND I CANGLLENED HIM TO RACE FOR PINKS OR A FIST FIGHT.

Comment

• Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
        how did u get hurt.
        Someone made fun of him online.

Comment

• [QUOTE=MR EDD;159591]
          Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          wait, when did I threaten to hang you?[/QUOTE
          JERMEY AKA WHITEBOY OF DALLAS MUSTANG.THIS GOT STARTED WITH RACIAL SLURS.THEN EVEYONE CHOSE TO JUMP ON MR EDD.

You gave us an open invitation to jump on you the second you hit the post button.

Comment

• Originally posted by forever_frost View Post
            oh, my feelings are far from hurt. Say whatever you like, i paid for that freedom for you as did my brothers. If i was upset by people saying something about me getting shot, i've have od'd by now.

I'm brain damaged, and you're still a no count pussy who bilks people out of money with phoney repairs and service charges before you even show.
            what make u think i rip people off

Comment

• [QUOTE=MR EDD;159591]
              Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
              wait, when did I threaten to hang you?[/QUOTE

How about a spelling contest you illiterate fuck!
              Originally posted by Silverback
              Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• [QUOTE=Mike;159593]
                Originally posted by MR EDD View Post

You gave us an open invitation to jump on you the second you hit the post button.
                THIS WAS INTENDED TO CALL WHITEBOY OUT TO A RACE OR FIST FIGHT.

Comment

what make u think i rip people off
                  Your fake reviews by "random customers" on the internet. Have you not been reading all the posts? Do you have someone to remind you to inhale, exhale and blink?

Comment

• Originally posted by denny View Post
                    someone made fun of him online.
                    oh shut up denny.

Comment

oh shut up denny.
                      Well, at least he properly spaced this statement and spelled all words correctly.

Comment

• Originally posted by denny View Post
                        your fake reviews by "random customers" on the internet. Have you not been reading all the posts? Do you have someone to remind you to inhale, exhale and blink?
                        every company gets errors due to employee mistakes.as i stated before his money was refunded

Comment

• Originally posted by sean88gt View Post
                          well, at least he properly spaced this statement and spelled all words correctly.
                          riht on.lol

Comment

every company gets errors due to employee mistakes.as i stated before his money was refunded
                            I haz yur. %13k

Comment

I'm talking about the good reviews that had been posted multiple times.

Comment

• Originally posted by mike View Post
                                i haz yur. %13k
                                give it back.send me a refund.

Comment

Working...
                                X