Our Carless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
    will you pls expain to me how you got injured.
    I was shot in the head in Iraq while providing cover fire for my platoon who were engaged in a rescue mission, saving another of our platoons and a house of civilians who were being shot up and shot at by insurgents. I took a bullet in the skull because I was on top of a Humvee instead of ducking and hiding so that my guys could get the protection and care they needed.

Now, off my soap box. Who the hell talks about themselves in 3rd person? Really. I don't say "Frost angry." No, I can function above the most primitive level, and look, even with frontal lobe damage, brain lesions and enough medication and antipsychotics to take down a wing of Terrell State Hospital, I can still type circles around you. And should you be stupid enough to try to call me out for a fist fight, know this. I have a cane. I have a head injury. I'm 100% absolutely disabled. I don't believe in a fair fight.

And we're talking about the reviews that were copied and pasted repeatedly. You're trying to fluff up your own business, yet you admit that you were trying to overcharge someone 2k for an 80 dollar issue. That's fraud and theft. You're butt hurt because you got caught so of COURSE you had to refund your BS 70 dollar service charge. What are you going to do? Keep it? When they kicked you out and found out your guys lied?
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

what color are u.i know u aint a ni*ger as he state.we all should be hung.
      You're right. I'm not a n*gger.

Comment

I had to call the police to recover my car.they refuse to let me get my car back.they refused a number of times.

6months to do a mtr swap and tranny swap.does this sound right to u.
        6months and 13k less and a unassembled car.if i didnt get my car they shop would have closed down with the car in the shop.just as they went belly up.
        Wow, you got taken. I had my motor swaped by the school's auto shop and it cost me 350 for the engine and install. You really don't make very good financial decisions do you?

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
          I was shot in the head in Iraq while providing cover fire for my platoon who were engaged in a rescue mission, saving another of our platoons and a house of civilians who were being shot up and shot at by insurgents. I took a bullet in the skull because I was on top of a Humvee instead of ducking and hiding so that my guys could get the protection and care they needed.

Now, off my soap box. Who the hell talks about themselves in 3rd person? Really. I don't say "Frost angry." No, I can function above the most primitive level, and look, even with frontal lobe damage, brain lesions and enough medication and antipsychotics to take down a wing of Terrell State Hospital, I can still type circles around you. And should you be stupid enough to try to call me out for a fist fight, know this. I have a cane. I have a head injury. I'm 100% absolutely disabled. I don't believe in a fair fight.

And we're talking about the reviews that were copied and pasted repeatedly. You're trying to fluff up your own business, yet you admit that you were trying to overcharge someone 2k for an 80 dollar issue. That's fraud and theft. You're butt hurt because you got caught so of COURSE you had to refund your BS 70 dollar service charge. What are you going to do? Keep it? When they kicked you out and found out your guys lied?
          So you're saying you need a stand-in to make it a fair fight? You'll have to wait a few months before I get back into country, but if it's a good enough reason (this would fall into that category), then I'll take a beating for the team. MR EDD would probably pound my 175lb. ass into the ground, but what the heck...

Comment

• Originally posted by forever_frost View Post
            i was shot in the head in iraq while providing cover fire for my platoon who were engaged in a rescue mission, saving another of our platoons and a house of civilians who were being shot up and shot at by insurgents. I took a bullet in the skull because i was on top of a humvee instead of ducking and hiding so that my guys could get the protection and care they needed.

Now, off my soap box. Who the hell talks about themselves in 3rd person? Really. I don't say "frost angry." no, i can function above the most primitive level, and look, even with frontal lobe damage, brain lesions and enough medication and antipsychotics to take down a wing of terrell state hospital, i can still type circles around you. And should you be stupid enough to try to call me out for a fist fight, know this. I have a cane. I have a head injury. I'm 100% absolutely disabled. I don't believe in a fair fight.

And we're talking about the reviews that were copied and pasted repeatedly. You're trying to fluff up your own business, yet you admit that you were trying to overcharge someone 2k for an 80 dollar issue. That's fraud and theft. You're butt hurt because you got caught so of course you had to refund your bs 70 dollar service charge. What are you going to do? Keep it? When they kicked you out and found out your guys lied?
            the part this guy didnt put in his report is that his zoning system looked like a rats nest and need to be removed and re-installed.this person i have no defense against as anyone can post what they want to on the internet. He zoning system was a mess.we quoted him a price to remove and replace and clean up another n.construction company shitty work.this job was labor intensive and was more there then he states.u also dont know multi-hvac company have been to this house to do repairs time and time again because of shitty work.my guy was trying to quote him a job based on quality instead of cheap bandaid fix.

Comment

• Originally posted by denny View Post
              so you're saying you need a stand-in to make it a fair fight? You'll have to wait a few months before i get back into country, but if it's a good enough reason (this would fall into that category), then i'll take a beating for the team. Mr edd would probably pound my 175lb. Ass into the ground, but what the heck...
              u call me a racial slur and i will have a problem with u.which i dont think you are that way.

What country are u in.

Comment

u call me a racial slur and i will have a problem with u.which i dont think you are that way.

What country are u in.
                The same country Frost was in.

Comment

• Originally posted by forever_frost View Post
                  wow, you got taken. I had my motor swaped by the school's auto shop and it cost me 350 for the engine and install. You really don't make very good financial decisions do you?
                  he sold me on a graNAtilli build.at 8200.00 and i add a 6spd tranny.the only thing they got right was the tranny.3000.00 4 T-56 TRANNY, WITH OTHER MISC.

DUDE I KNOW I GOT TAKEN.

AND HE RIP ME ON MY CONTROLL ARMS THAT WERE NEVER PUT ON THE CAR.I WILL KNOW FOR THE NEXT TIME.A DFW SHOP HAS MY NEW 2011 GT RIGHT NOW AND THEY DONT KNOW IT IS MINE.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
                    He didn't capitolize the his name, but close enough for a C-...
                    Lmfao at "capitolize"!
                    Originally posted by davbrucas
                    I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

HE CALLED ME THE N WORD AND I CANGLLENED HIM TO RACE FOR PINKS OR A FIST FIGHT.
                      It's good to know you're still allowed to defend your honor. I guess chivalry isn't dead, after all.
                      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by denny View Post
                        the same country frost was in.
                        army,navy,air force or marines

dont forget coast gaurd

Comment

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
                          So you're saying you need a stand-in to make it a fair fight? You'll have to wait a few months before I get back into country, but if it's a good enough reason (this would fall into that category), then I'll take a beating for the team. MR EDD would probably pound my 175lb. ass into the ground, but what the heck...
                          Nah Denny, I don't ask anyone to fight my fights. I just am pointing out if I'm in a fight, I'll use my cane or anything else that comes in arm's reach to win. I don't do fisticuffs

Comment

army,navy,air force or marines

dont forget coast gaurd
                            I'm a civilian that cleans toilets.

Comment

• Got go put out a fire.agry custmor b back on later.dont want anymore shitty internet ads.dont want yall to have anymore ammo.

Service man ran over a mailbox and drove off.damit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
                                Nah Denny, I don't ask anyone to fight my fights. I just am pointing out if I'm in a fight, I'll use my cane or anything else that comes in arm's reach to win. I don't do fisticuffs
                                You'll be disappointed during the next bar fight you're in while I'm around then.

Comment

Working...
                                X