• Show
Clear All

214-339-0698

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
      214-339-0698
      Disconnected.

Comment

How is everyone getting taken? Is he collecting the money up front and then not providing parts? I don't understand that I guess.

Comment

he posted on Facebook on one of Jose's comments about being a Reno's in Deep Ellum just Wendesday.

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
            he posted on Facebook on one of Jose's comments about being a Reno's in Deep Ellum just Wendesday.
            thats pretty close to Lewis Derrick

god bless.
            It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by Silverback View Post
              He was logged on here Monday.

He's just dodging folks.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike View Post
                Disconnected.
                That's weird, he posted that number up on ls1tech 2 days ago about something for sale.

Comment

fullofshit_Chris?

Comment

People need to start filing theft reports on this guy.

Having detectives call about fraud/theft will get someone's attention real quick.

Or, for $71 go file a small claim against the guy. When he gets notices that he has to show up in court he will find out the hard way that there are consequences for ripping people off.

When he doesn't show up, you can win a summary judgement against the guy.

Comment

I don't think Chris is bad guy, just having a rough time of it now. I've always laughed at the Whiteboy/Carless Chris thief jokes, I just hope it's not true.

Comment

Hasn't carless Chris had this reputation for years?
                        "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                        "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                          I don't think Chris is bad guy, just having a rough time of it now
                          You sound like his mom!

Comment

Originally posted by Steve View Post
                            I don't think Chris is bad guy, just having a rough time of it now. I've always laughed at the Whiteboy/Carless Chris thief jokes, I just hope it's not true.
                            I don't think this is a joke.

Comment

Funny how none of his thieving ass cronies on this board aren't in here defending him for fear of getting called out as well. You know who you are.

Comment

Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                                You sound like his mom!
                                I try to think the best of people first, even though this place seems to bring out the worst in everyone. lol.

Comment

Working...
                                X