Our Carless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Steve View Post
    I try to think the best of people first, even though this place seems to bring out the worst in everyone. lol.
    As I have said in the past, it is never alright to steal, take advantage or whatever you want to call it when times are rough.
    Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
    Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

I really don't know the guy personally but he used to come over to the house and help my brother get his 88 coupe running pretty often. Sad to hear if most of what's been said is true.

Comment

Originally posted by Tyrone Biggums View Post
        Funny how none of his thieving ass cronies on this board aren't in here defending him for fear of getting called out as well. You know who you are.
        i am not returning your thermactor plugs!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
        It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

if you never have financial dealings with him, you won't have a problem with him...

I have no personal beef with him, but I have also never had any buy/sell/trade dealings with him. And that wasn't some divine accident either...
          http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
            i am not returning your thermactor plugs!!!!!!!!!!!

god bless.
            Elvis, can I have your old lady and her wallet?

god bless
            Originally posted by racrguy
            What's your beef with NPR, because their listeners are typically more informed than others?
            Originally posted by racrguy
            Voting is a constitutional right, overthrowing the government isn't.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

god bless
              I bet he would throw his balls in for free.

Comment

Originally posted by Broncojohnny View Post

god bless
                im sure you could!... i could barely keep her off of you last time we saw you at Daves house. fucking slut!

god bless.
                It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                  im sure you could!... i could barely keep her off of you last time we saw you at Daves house. fucking slut!

god bless.

pics?

satan bless.

Comment

I've never had any bad dealings Chris, but I don't pay for a god damn thing until I have it in front of me and personally inspect it. That's my policy on anything I by from individuals or local shops. Period. If I can't do business that way, then jegs or summit get my money.
                    Vortex rear stand $75
                    8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                    My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                    but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                    11 4 door
                    13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve View Post
                      I don't think Chris is bad guy, just having a rough time of it now. I've always laughed at the Whiteboy/Carless Chris thief jokes, I just hope it's not true.

If that means screwing people out of money for parts, then he has been having a rough time of it for over 4 years by my count.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                        If that means screwing people out of money for parts, then he has been having a rough time of it for over 4 years by my count.
                        4 years!?

it might have gotten rougher over the last 4yrs, but he's been having a rough time since I can remember
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                          4 years!?

it might have gotten rougher over the last 4yrs, but he's been having a rough time since I can remember
                          I just assumed he was on a mission to work at every local performance shop.

Comment

• Originally posted by Txstang1 View Post
                            I've never had any bad dealings Chris, but I don't pay for a god damn thing until I have it in front of me and personally inspect it. That's my policy on anything I by from individuals or local shops. Period. If I can't do business that way, then jegs or summit get my money.
                            That is exactly what I was thinking. I didn't realize it was common for customers to pay before delivery with face to face deals.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                              4 years!?

I personally noticed it back in the 06ish time frame, can't speak about any thing before that from my own personal POV.

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                                I personally noticed it back in the 06ish time frame, can't speak about any thing before that from my own personal POV.
                                You should hire him...

Comment

Working...
                                X