Our Carless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Denny View Post
    Just call it a draw and get a free meal, courtesy of Lewis Derrick himself.
    Lewis Derrick is a good guy. he is always giving out free room and board.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
      Lewis Derrick is a good guy. he is always giving out free room and bored.
      When I get board, I go thier.

Nothing like free room and bored.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        When I get board, I go thier.

Nothing like free room and bored.
        Shit.... my ninja edit is too slow.

Comment

STFU newb...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

SEB is a regular occupant there as well.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Prez View Post
              I talked him yesterday, things aren't going to Good for him right now...he's not a bad dude just gets in some bad situations...
              A lot of people though get stuck in bad situations, it doesn't mean you have to fuck people out of money to fix it though, just got to work harder.

Comment

• I know for a fact he was robbing Travis blind when he was working for him. I knew the guy he was trading/selling stolen parts to first hand. A good guy doesn't do stuff like that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buzzo View Post
                  I know for a fact he was robbing Travis blind when he was working for him. I knew the guy he was trading/selling stolen parts to first hand. A good guy doesn't do stuff like that.
                  and boom goes the dynamite

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Skidmark View Post
                    A lot of people though get stuck in bad situations, it doesn't mean you have to fuck people out of money to fix it though, just got to work harder.
                    My credit card was overcharged at Gearheads when I had my car tuned there. I had to dispute it with the CC company. CHris was supposedly the only one who charged customers for stuff.

Comment

I know for a fact he was robbing Travis blind when he was working for him. I knew the guy he was trading/selling stolen parts to first hand. A good guy doesn't do stuff like that.
                      Any leads on a two tone SN95? It is definitely fishy. My car was stolen a few weeks after getting it back from GH's.

I am not pointing fingers, just stating facts.
                      Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                      Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Pop goes the weasel!

Comment

• Did chris ever work for USA motorsports?

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                            Pop goes the weasel!
                            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• I heard he was working at Cavender Motors running the new performance shop.

Comment

• I have bought M/T drag radials from him twice and both times I had no problems with Chris. He was cheaper than anyone else.

Comment

Working...
                                X