Our Carless?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MR EDD View Post
    u can stop by to pay me a vist at 637 e bethany.allen texas 75002.
    There is not a business or home at that address. I know this because my veternarian is at 600 e. Bethany in a business strip center (coffee shop, Vet and florist). Next door is the old food lion thats an alterantive school and then the AllenISD administration offices, across the street from that is a day care center with a even number address. You're gonna have to do better than that home skillet...
    Last edited by Rick Modena; 03-09-2011, 11:09 PM.
    Originally posted by Silverback
    Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Damn, good call out.
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
        There is not a business or home at that address. I know this because my veternarian is at 600 e. Bethany in a business strip center (coffee shop, Vet and florist). Next door is the old food lion thats an alterantive school and then the AllenISD administration offices, across the street from that is a day care center with a even number address. You're gonna have to do better than that home skillet...
        google shows houses across from the food lion/school

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          google shows houses across from the food lion/school

http://maps.google.com/maps?rlz=1C1G...N&hl=en&tab=wl
          I just drove by there yesterday and no houses are built there, it's an open field. Now caddie corner (NW corner) there about 5 to 7 houses that face the elementary school, but those are in the 500 block, heading east from Jupiter and Bethany no houses face Bethany. Also tomorrow Im taking in my cat to the Allen cat hospital, I'll stop by 637 E. Bethany, Allen Texas, 75002 and pay Mr.Edd (Eddins Mech. Heating&Air) a personal visit...
          Originally posted by Silverback
          Look all you want, she can't find anyone else who treats her as bad as I do, and I keep her self esteem so low, she wouldn't think twice about going anywhere else.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rick Modena View Post
            I just drove by there yesterday and no houses are built there, it's an open field. Now caddie corner (NW corner) there about 5 to 7 houses that face the elementary school, but those are in the 500 block, heading east from Jupiter and Bethany no houses face Bethany. Also tomorrow Im taking in my cat to the Allen cat hospital, I'll stop by 637 E. Bethany, Allen Texas, 75002 and pay Mr.Edd (Eddins Mech. Heating&Air) a personal visit...
            I'm a couple hundred miles from there, so I'll take your word on it.

Looking again I may be mistaken. There is a building marked "schools" to the west of "cat hospital of collin" and across the street is what google says is 637 E. Bethany. I thought the one marked "schools" was the food lion building but the parking lot doesn't look right for a grocery store. One block East of that(in front of the cat hospital) is what looks like the open field you were referring too.
            Attached Files

Comment

• EDD, Bible verse in your ad? Really you fucking hypocrite?
              Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

cash,chech,credit cards,financing.which do u need.
                What is a chech?

Comment

• Originally posted by Racewerx View Post
                  What is a chech?
                  ?

Comment

• MR. EDD,
                    Is Bad Publicity or Good Publicity is still Publicity really true? I would assume in this case it would not be good.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                      i'm a couple hundred miles from there, so i'll take your word on it.

Looking again i may be mistaken. There is a building marked "schools" to the west of "cat hospital of collin" and across the street is what google says is 637 e. Bethany. I thought the one marked "schools" was the food lion building but the parking lot doesn't look right for a grocery store. One block east of that(in front of the cat hospital) is what looks like the open field you were referring too.
                      across the street from the school.where do u live.U WANNA COME FOR A VIST.JUST CALL U ARE MORE THEN WELCOMED

Comment

• Originally posted by 78x View Post
                        still not seeing the pics of edd's wife
                        mr edd is not married.what makes u think he is married.whats is ur deal freak.

Comment

• Originally posted by blue5spd View Post
                          mr. Edd,
                          is bad publicity or good publicity is still publicity really true? I would assume in this case it would not be good.
                          i just left a custmors house and we looked over the thread and they like the service and the honesty eddins mechanicanl provides.i have a list of over 10,000 custmore.15 say give them a number and they will gladely call u with reffrences.

Anyone is welcome to email there number.and i will have custmors call with postive reffrences.they love the prices also.what does it matter if u aint a custmor

Comment

• Be right back, I need to grab my waders, the bullshit is getting deep in here.

Stevo
                            Originally posted by SSMAN
                            ...Welcome to the land of "Fuck it". No body cares, and if they do, no body cares.

Comment

• So out of 10k customers, only 15 will give a positive references? REally? I have more Iraqis than that who like me and I shot several of them
                              I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

i just left a custmors house and we looked over the thread and they like the service and the honesty eddins mechanicanl provides.i have a list of over 10,000 custmore.15 say give them a number and they will gladely call u with reffrences.

Anyone is welcome to email there number.and i will have custmors call with postive reffrences.they love the prices also.what does it matter if u aint a custmor
                                So, out of 10,000 customers, only 15 have been happy? It's a wonder you're still in business. Then again, it's a wonder you don't forget how to breath, as well.
                                Originally posted by BradM
                                But, just like condoms and women's rights, I don't believe in them.
                                Originally posted by Leah
                                In other news: Brent's meat melts in your mouth.

Comment

Working...
                                X