• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by littlemoney View Post
    LMAO
    Good to see ya!

Comment

There is an interesting mix of professions in here.

I am a sports videographer for all of our sports teams in the Southwest Region. Sometimes I get tix that I can not give away because they are always last minute. So I may start posting them up on here since we can not sale them. You guys would not believe the stacks of tix I have that are unused.

Comment

I work @ a pawnshop, anybody need anything, pm me.

Comment

I work at Burger King yo.

Comment

I maintain two way remote VSAT installations for everyone from DPS to oil/gas Pipelines to peoples homes and a large variety of sites in between.

My shop also installs/programs home automation systems and LCD/Plasma repair, but that is not my primary focus. The VSAT contract keeps me pretty busy.

I don't have a hookup so to say, but if your TV is acting strange then I may be able to offer some advice. I could diagnose/estimate your TV, but I'm in Abilene so it would be a long drive for most people on the board.

Comment

Senior Fraud Investigator. This was a class I organized last Thursday. lol.

Comment

I manage a pawn shop, nothing too helpful. lol

Comment

i handle the waste that people like 03trublugt bring in, but mostly deal with drunks all day

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                  You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

Professional college student, soon to be professional unemployed college graduate.

Thanks a lot, Obama.
                    Originally posted by lincolnboy
                    After watching Games of Thrones, makes me glad i was not born in those years.

Comment

• CNC Machinist in the oil/gas field.

Comment

• Professional buffet killer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Silverback View Post
                          You forgot Late Night: You Kinect Dance!
                          And I fucking RAWK that shit!

Comment

• I change tires. Lots of tires.

Comment

• I get paid to live in Afghanistan and surf the net all day.. j/k about the surfing part

I am a Security Consultant and a subcontractor of Fluor International (since the dems kicked out KBR) working in Afghanistan and soon to head back to Iraq to work at the US Embassy (maybe).
                              Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I wish I could find a real job up here in Denton. I used to resell automotive parts on Craigslist and Ebay on the side. It's now my only source of income. Damn good at it, too. Tax time's gonna be a bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X