Mowing
    Gardens
    Tree trimming - cutting
    Irrigation

Comment

• I give free Mammograms.
      70' Chevelle RagTop
      (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Originally posted by Whiteboy View Post
        I work at Burger King yo.
        got any apple pie's

Comment

• U.S. Submarine mechanic (a-ganger for all of you that are in the know). Very diesel heavy, quite a bit of experience with slow and medium speed diesels. Any questions about those or if your submarine breaks, I'm your guy lol.
          04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
          There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• Crisis Management in the software industry. I can get some discounts on the popular desktop stuff as well as some Xbox stuff (although Xbox discounts aren't nearly as good)....but I do have a yearly limitation on how much I can purchase at my cost. I also usually have some free Professional support incident vouchers laying around too.

I used to work as a mechanic in a Lincoln Mercury dealership through most of the 90's. I've forgotten some stuff, but still consider myself pretty knowledgeable on that era of Ford vehicles. My specialty was AC/Electrical and I can still fix most AC problems that I come across. However I was also Ford certified on Auto Trans, Suspension and Steering, Drivability, NVH, ABS Systems, and Networks & Multiplexing. I still have just about all of the tools I had the day I left for a career change...including quite a few of the Ford Service tools from that era.

Beyond that stuff I'm gradually gaining more & more experience and getting better with metal work. I will probably start doing some resto work on the side once I get over the hump with my Chevelle. Stuff like quarter panels, floor pans, etc. on older American cars, and rockers, cab-corners and such on 67-72 Chevy pickups.
            70' Chevelle RagTop
            (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• Waste Management

Comment

• Originally posted by ARIX View Post
                There is an interesting mix of professions in here.

I am a sports videographer for all of our sports teams in the Southwest Region. Sometimes I get tix that I can not give away because they are always last minute. So I may start posting them up on here since we can not sale them. You guys would not believe the stacks of tix I have that are unused.

What equipment do you use on that? RED

Comment

• Bizdev for call center outsourcing. Don't quite think anyone here may need that...

Comment

• I'm a homebuilder. No, seriously...

I've also got a medical device company that my dad and I started in 1990 (Thank GOD!)

Comment

• Originally posted by slowyellow View Post
                      U.S. Submarine mechanic (a-ganger for all of you that are in the know). Very diesel heavy, quite a bit of experience with slow and medium speed diesels. Any questions about those or if your submarine breaks, I'm your guy lol.
                      A-gang, otherwise known as the guys you do NOT want to piss off.
                      "It is in truth not for glory, nor riches, nor honours that we are fighting, but for freedom - for that alone, which no honest man gives up but with life itself."

Comment

• That's us, we have a pretty profound ability to make your life a living hell, especially on a submarine, lol.
                        04 2.6 KB'd Cobra!

Originally posted by Sean88gt
                        There is something about her that just makes my dick completely take over any thought process. If Russell Brand were on top of her, I'd fuck him just to say I pushed a dick inside of her.

Comment

• I work for a Cisco Gold Partner, #1 in delivery.

We also are EMC's partner of the year.

We also deal heavily in VMWare, NetAPP, HP, IBM and various UPS companies.

Cisco is 80% of our business and we do it better then anyone else.
                          Originally posted by MR EDD
                          U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• I'm part owner of Metco Construction. I can get you great deals on a New Roof for your house, Hardwood floors, paint, drywall etc.
                            03 Dark Shadow Grey Mach1
                            "SMOKEY"

"SLOW STREET CAR"

Comment

• Originally posted by helosailor View Post
                              A-gang, otherwise known as the guys you do NOT want to piss off.
                              Hats off to Submariners. Being ex-army I've never actually even seen a real submarine. However, I read anything I can get my hands on and it truly is one of those portions of the US Armed Forces that does not get enough credit - partially by design.
                              Originally posted by MR EDD
                              U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• I'm a safety guru for an oil and gas company.
                                See you later...

Comment

Working...
                                X