Lottery Tickets...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lottery Tickets...

i. fucking. hate. scratch-off. lottery. tickets.

every fucking time i go to a "convenience" store for a soda or 6 pack or ice cream or whatever, i get in line behind someone that is either buying or cashing in, or both, scratch off lottery tickets. and these people seem to have no clue which variety of ticket they want to buy...

oh, and then some of them think that it is ok to go ahead and scratch them while they are standing there and then redeem them for more tickets. wash, rinse, repeat...

i want to punch scratch off lottery ticket buyers in the face!!!

thanks for listening.

agreed

its always old little asian men i see

Comment

I see a different minority doing it out here in Paris
      I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

You can't win if you don't play.

Comment

White trash retirement fund....

Comment

Originally posted by Forever_frost View Post
            I see a different minority doing it out here in Paris
            Whites? LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Pro88LX View Post
              Whites? LOL
              LMMFAO!!!!!!!!
              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Come on man, those lotto tickets help fund Texas education.......... I mean it's supposed to be helping fund Texas education.

Comment

period comma period period comma comma period

Comment

I don't play them often, but when my gf worked for Tom Thumb I'd usually get 1 or 2 a month just for kicks. I quit playing for almost a year and outta no where bought two $20 tickets. I ended up winning $20 on the first and $1k on the second!! That got me back to playing for about 2 weeks, but that was about a year ago. Maybe I should try my luck again!!

Obviously you lose more than you win. After I lose about $100 on them I quit playing. I like the $20 tickets more than the $2 ones so it only takes about 4-5 times losing and I'm done.
                    Owner of Titan Towing

We have your towing needs covered!
                    http://www.titantowing.net
                    -------------------------------

Interested in being a VIP member and donating to the site? Click here to become a paid member!

Comment

Haha I've only done the $1 scratch offs a few times and the first time I won $60 after that no luck whats so ever. I usually get back in my car and scratch them off.

Comment

Originally posted by papapepper View Post
                        Haha I've only done the $1 scratch offs a few times and the first time I won $60 after that no luck whats so ever. I usually get back in my car and scratch them off.
                        I will kick someones ass if they scratch those things in my car. That stuff gets messy.

Comment

Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                          I will kick someones ass if they scratch those things in my car. That stuff gets messy.
                          Haha well like I said I've only done it a few times. Won the first time and lost on the next two. Total profit of $57!!!

Comment

I rarely buy scratch off ticket, usually only on a road trip. I drove from Fort Worth to DC in December and bought a scratch off in every state I went through and didn't win a single dime lol

Comment

Working...
                            X