Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

any one else, having trouble with TWC cable tonight?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• any one else, having trouble with TWC cable tonight?

just got hohe from work. and my cable is not working? i can't get through to customer service,

and yes i just paid it yesterday,
    sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
    🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Yep, at the girlfriend's house. It was working fine and then just went blank on the tv. I could still watch whatever was on the dvr, just not live tv.

Comment

sucks i hate my life,

thank god the internet is working fine,
      sigpic🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Without my gun hobby. I would cut off my own dick and let the rats eat it...
      🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄🐄

Comment

My internet with TWC has been fucking up the last couple of days.
        QuestionableContent-Awesome Webcomic

Comment

The only problems I ever have with FIOS is the high ass bill.
          Karussell White - 2010 Genesis Coupe R-Spec 6MT 2.0T -

Comment

I hate TWC- ours always freezes for about 2-3 minutes at least 5 times a night

of course it always happens when the good part of the show is about to happen

Comment

Originally posted by Osiris View Post
              The only problems I ever have with FIOS is the high ass bill.
              I have FIOS internet/hdtv/4 dvrs/etc at my house. I LOVE it! The only tme I ever have an issue is when there is a problem with the tv. FUCK! It happens once every 8-10 months or so. Everytime I'm on the phone for an hour+, guaranteed! And this is during the day, m-f while most people are at work. It never fails, I get transferred, hung-up on, etc. It's a small price to pay as I love the channels/price/etc. The main issues once I get on the customer service side of things seems to be the fact that while I have internet/tv with them, I do NOT have a home phone with FIOS. I have a private cell # as well as a business # and see no need for a landline. Anytime they look-up my account, even though I've given them my non-FIOS number, they never can seem to "find" me in the system and transfer me around. fml....

Comment

Working...
              X