South Padre Island... driving..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darren m View Post
    as compared to road trips in a........ ? Truck, tank, container, dragged by a rope?
    i roll in my gt.

Comment

going down their sunday to sunday this year its always fun i dont mind.

Comment

Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
        Port Aransas is awesome.....we usually go every year and rent a condo for a week at the "El Cortez" which is right on the beach. There are 3-4 real awesome places to eat, a grocery store, fast food, lots of gas stations, a golf course, and the charter boats for fishing are cheap.
        I stay in a condo on north padre island, right across the bridge from south corpus. Its a really nice area as well where you can drive on the beach, they have a HEB Plus nearby, and some good restaurants. Then it's only like 30 min drive north to Port Aransas.
        HD Parts
        paul@maverickhd.com

Comment

Just got back from Port A and had a blast, great weather, nice clean beaches, clear water and few people on the beach.

If you go there, you must try the crab enchiladas at La Playa. My favorite dish, anywhere.

Comment

ok.. change of plans.. going to start a new thread.. going to Ft Lauderdale instead. LOL.. Thanks for all the suggestions. They will come in handy for the future
            Facebook- Twist of Vape
            Facebook- Chatlaniphoto

Comment

i live down here now, and it's probably right about 9-10 hours.

from midlothian to edinburg is 8 hours @ 80mph.
              Originally posted by 56482
              only on DFWMUstangs...

Comment

Working...
              X