• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by stevo View Post
    I was being sarcastic.

Stevo
    Noted

When I typed that I was sitting in the hotel lobby listening to two other guys have a highly technical (see, I can be sarcastic too ) discussion about this:

"Yeah, when the quake hit they dropped this 'stuff' in there to kill the reaction."

"Then the backup and the backup to the backup all failed... I mean, how does that happen? What kind of design is that? ALL of the generators didn't work?"

I had to leave.

Comment

• So, how did the helicopters dumping water on it work out?

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
        Their culture is built on honor. I don't think they are going to see much honor in someone running away and not helping anyway they can. But, I am just going on my perception.
        I don't think they have a problem with common sense in this particular case.

// 8:52 AM - March 17 2011
        Singapore is reccomending all citizens within 100 km of the Fukushima plant should evacuate the area
        Originally posted by MR EDD
        U defend him who use's racial slurs like hes drinking water.

Comment

• Comment

• Animation of all japanese quakes popping up over the past week. It gets pretty crazy once the big one pops.

Comment

• Originally posted by Strychnine View Post
              http://www.gfz-potsdam.de/portal/gfz...7D908C1C65FA7F

Animation of all japanese quakes popping up over the past week. It gets pretty crazy once the big one pops.
              That's crazy
              Originally posted by Nash B.
              Damn, man. Sorry to hear that. If it'll cheer you up, Geor swallows. And even if it doesn't cheer you up, it cheers him up.

Comment

Working...
              X