This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
    I have never broke the law. Do I care if someone is jealous or mad because I will receive 30%? Absolutely not.
    Do I care what someone who is lower than me thinks? Absolutely not
    When you find this person lower than you, you'll have the opportunity to ask. But since that person doesn't exist, I don't think you'll have to worry about it.

No one here is jealous or mad because you're a leech and a bloodsucker. What's worse, is that supposedly, this is a friends of yours. Why should we be mad or jealous? It's your 'friend' you're fucking over. She should be the pissed off one.

Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
    Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
    Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
    You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• I'm a leech now?
      Some trash wants to tell me I'm wrong? Yes I'm charging 30%. All I can say it get over it.

Comment

I'm a leech now?
        Some trash wants to tell me I'm wrong? Yes I'm charging 30%. All I can say it get over it.
        There isn't a single person on here who agrees with you or thinks you are in the right...sounds like the only people who are willing to foster you along are the lawyers and your friend.

You can look down your nose and call people trash but it's painfully obvious to the rest of the world that you aren't smart or well educated and a bottom feeder with little to contribute to society. You may have more money than the average person, but that doesn't really mean shit when you are vile, leeching, self-entitled scum.

Comment

• What is your profession?

Comment

• I come here looking for someone and nothing but childish remarks from most people.
            What woman actually post her boobs for strangers to see? Not to mention all the remarks of gold diggers, whores, and whatever else has been said.
            It shows that trash is mainly on this site, just by the childish picture beside my username.

Comment

• I would say you're more of a sperm-burping slut than a leech. Having said that, I think this whole thing is bogus and have since day one.
              sigpic
              Old Fords Rule

Comment

I come here looking for someone and nothing but childish remarks from most people.
                What woman actually post her boobs for strangers to see? Not to mention all the remarks of gold diggers, whores, and whatever else has been said.
                It shows that trash is mainly on this site, just by the childish picture beside my username.
                noones boobs are posted up for the world to see. you are a gold digger. only trash tries to make a dime off a true friend. and if you really think we are all trash------->>>>>>>>there's the door, and don't let it hit ya

Comment

• At least Leah has tits we wanna see!

Comment

• I can't wait until the court hearing. My friend will her money. I would like to see all the comments and remarks after I get my share and she gets more money.
                    It all comes back to I have more than you.

Comment

I can't wait until the court hearing. My friend will her money. I would like to see all the comments and remarks after I get my share and she gets more money.
                      And when that day comes, monkeys will fly out of all our asses.

Comment

I'm a leech now?
                        This would be more of an insult if you could formulate a FUCKING SENTENCE! Jesus Christ, you're dumb.

Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                        What woman actually post her boobs for strangers to see?
                        I would LOVE for you to show me where I posted my boobs 'for all to see'. If you can show me where I did that, I will be more than happy to apologize. If not, you have to shut the fuck up. Deal?

Apparently, my boobs upset you. You must have been either lurking for a while or you're stalking me. Which is it?

Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                        At least Leah has tits we wanna see!
                        Now, be careful. I'm a trashy whore-you might want to think about that again.
                        Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                        Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                        Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                        You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Marisa View Post
                          Everyone is a rich online! and good looking, and thin, and interesting...and...has a 12" cock.
                          fixed.

Comment

I can't wait until the court hearing. My friend will her money. I would like to see all the comments and remarks after I get my share and she gets more money.
                            i hope you get stuck in the "b" position of a human centipede experiment.

Comment

You are nothing more than an attention whore. Clearly, no one here likes you, but you just keep coming back trying so hard to prove yourself. No one cares.

Comment

• Originally posted by downshift_me View Post
                                You are nothing more than an attention whore. Clearly, no one here likes you, but you just keep coming back trying so hard to prove yourself. No one cares.
                                Actually, it's entertaining....

Comment

Working...
                                X