This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
    No no no. They think it's one of whoatx's friends or something. It's a loose connection. They think that Josh.0 is DanaY. However, they have different IP addresses. BUT!!!! Josh.O is the same persons as J osh10 or some shit from the old site. However, the Josh here, and the Josh from the other site DON'T have the same IP address. That's why I don't think it's really a conspiracy. This is either Leah-encouraged drama or when J osh10 was posting from his mobile on the other site, it relayed off the same tower as Danay's does.

BBBBUUUUUTTTT, somebody posted an old post from Whoa saying he has a sister or step sister and brother/stepsister. I haven't gone to the other site to confirm this or not.

I like this thread. Everybody gets along. It's fucking nuts. That's why we need it for now.
    so the cougar is instigating with her new found powers, can we impeach her??? so if it is in fact two buddies pulling a fast one, thats gay. i still say we impeach the cougar.
    Originally posted by talisman
    I wonder if there will be a new character that specializes in bjj and passive agressive comebacks?
    Originally posted by AdamLX
    If there was, I wouldn't pick it because it would probably just keep leaving the game and then coming back like nothing happened.
    Originally posted by Broncojohnny
    Because fuck you, that's why
    Originally posted by 80coupe
    nice dick, Idrivea4banger
    Originally posted by Rick Modena
    ......and idrivea4banger is a real person.
    Originally posted by Jester
    Man ive always wanted to smoke a bowl with you. Just seem like a cool cat.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
      I actually prefer it without the extension. The .40 is very manageable like that for me.
      I have girl hands for someone who is 6'5", but the sub doesn't fit my hand in factory form. but with the grip extensions, it's perfect for me, plus I get an extra round capacity
      http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Cooter?

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
          Cooter?
          lmao
          Big Rooster Racing
          1985 Mustang GT

Comment

• Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
            so the cougar is instigating with her new found powers, can we impeach her??? so if it is in fact two buddies pulling a fast one, thats gay. i still say we impeach the cougar.
            Nah. Mod powers are worthless except for times like these. Carry on, Leah!

Comment

Cooter?
              LMGDAO!!!!!!!!!!! I said girl hands, not baby hands!

Comment

• so am I clear yet.....
                Big Rooster Racing
                1985 Mustang GT

Comment

• the compact doesn't fit my hand at all, but the sub compact with the extensions fits mint

Comment

The mobile IPs being close doesn't mean they are off of the same tower - they are most likely just running through the same NOC(network operations center).

I looked at the old place earlier and there was a thread from this March where Whoa mentioned having a sister - no other modifiers with it(step/half,etc).
                    You would think that if it's a fake, they'd know about the sister and if it IS fake...why not mention the sister? Of course we'd all ask for pics, but it would've been forgotten after the bitch (DanaY) revealed her true colors. Even WhoaTX5.0 said he's not a millionaire but has assetts, not money. I axed(haha) him what his daily driver was and he said it "was an AUDI S8." and then a day later he's asking whether or not he should have his wrecked S8 fixed, or totaled out on the board. It's a weird deal for sure. But in all honesty, I don't think it's a hoax. It just seems like a random lot of work for nothing. I mean, look at what time and how this thread started. Random posting on different threads, and then starting their own thread. Sounds like the sign of a newbie to forums to me.
                    "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post

the compact doesn't fit my hand at all, but the sub compact with the extensions fits mint
                      Good job, sausage fingers.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post

the compact doesn't fit my hand at all, but the sub compact with the extensions fits mint
                        Is yours a 23??
                        Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                        I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                        Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                        Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                        dont downshift!!
                        Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Is yours a 23??
                          If that's a 23, the Forrest is Andre the Giant!!!!

Comment

• Ninja is as tall as Adam. 23 is the compact 40.
                            Originally posted by PGreenCobra
                            I can't get over the fact that you get to go live the rest of your life, knowing that someone made a Halloween costume out of you. LMAO!!
                            Originally posted by Trip McNeely
                            Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy
                            dont downshift!!
                            Go do a whooly in front of a Peterbilt.

Comment

Ninja is as tall as Adam. 23 is the compact 40.
                              I know. I carry a 23. I've seen Forrest, but DAMN.

Comment

Westside, muthafucka!!!

Get that weak ass shit outta here, BIATCH!

Comment

Working...
                                X