X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 8mpg View Post
    weaksauce

oh...and Forrest is a lefty?
    what hand do think I took the pics with?
    http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
      No love for the .41mag?
      I have a .357sig already... fuck overpriced/obscure rounds

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
        what hand do think I took the pics with?
        Somebody's not sober.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
          Somebody's not sober.
          the 'y' 'o' and 'u' keys on my keyboard are fucked up... surely that's happened to YOU, right?

Comment

• so who let the hoax off the hook?
            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Stubbie thread hijack?

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                the 'y' 'o' and 'u' keys on my keyboard are fucked up... surely that's happened to YOU, right?
                All at once? Ummmmmm... Sure. Not that I'm sober at all right now. I'm just picky about typing. I'm guessing you're either going to sleep or ravaging through the forums for something to comment about or reply to.
                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Ok, you guys need to get to the bottom of this or just keep posting up your guns. lol

Comment

• Nothing says loving like a 44 mag!

Sent from my Nexus One

Comment

• Originally posted by kbscobravert View Post
                      so who let the hoax off the hook?

I'm gonna go with half-sister on his mothers side or something along those lines. maybe it's not a hoax at all.

Comment

• Still waiting for Whoa, DanaY or their lawyers to explain how a Federal Magistrate Judge overrules a Federal Judge.

You may want to learn the difference between Article I tribunals and Article III tribunals and the difference between Federal Judges ("Kings and Queens") and Federal Magistrate Judges ("Princes and Princesses").

This is the reason why Tom Clancy novels rock. He researches his stories. He makes sure little details are believable.

Also, you need to keep DanaY on target instead of having her defend the "I'm not so and so." In the beginning of the thread she wouldn't have given a shit about these side things and concentrated on Whoa. Now it is her prime motivation on writing in this thread. She doesn't even mention Whoa anymore even though you painted her as a vindictive money grubbing bitch in the beginning looking for her 30%.

I suggest before you start another random hoax thread you develop your characters and their personalities and stick to them. Also do a little more research on things like the differences between Federal Judges and Federal Magistrate judges.

Could have been an epic hoax thread. Now it has become a weak attempt.
                        Originally posted by Denny
                        I call dibs on Don's balls!

Comment

• Ok, I'm not going to go read all of this shit again - I dropped off after about 4-5 pages..

Someone fill me in, is this some sort of hoax now? WTF!?!

Cliffs notes are fine btw.

Comment

• Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                            Ninja is as tall as Adam. 23 is the compact 40.
                            The 23 has a full sized grip.

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                              For the record. I respect your avatar.

Originally posted by Denny View Post
                              Too bad I have to keep it 100x100

Originally posted by DON SVO View Post
                              Westside, muthafucka!!!

HOLY SHIT! Greatness-the battery threw it over the top!

Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                              This is either Leah-encouraged drama or when J osh10 was posting from his mobile on the other site, it relayed off the same tower as Danay's does.
                              Just for the record, I haven't encouraged any drama. Just saw way too many things that weren't adding up.
                              Originally posted by idrivea4banger View Post
                              so the cougar is instigating with her new found powers, can we impeach her??? so if it is in fact two buddies pulling a fast one, thats gay. i still say we impeach the cougar.
                              Shut it, dork. lol
                              Nah. Mod powers are worthless except for times like these. Carry on, Leah!
                              Only thing I've been able to do that you guys can't is see IP's. lol

Stubbie thread hijack?
                              WINNER, WINNER! DP cans trumps all!
                              Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                              Ok, I'm not going to go read all of this shit again - I dropped off after about 4-5 pages..

Slacker-get to reading!
                              Token Split Tail

Originally posted by slow99
                              Lmao...my favorite female poster strikes again.
                              Originally posted by Pokulski-Blatz
                              You are a moron .... you were fucking with the most powerful vagina on DFW(MU)stangs.

Comment

• Originally posted by turbostang View Post
                                Ok, I'm not going to go read all of this shit again - I dropped off after about 4-5 pages..

Don hinted at the possibility that this was a sham. Leah took it a step beyond. Then Josh posted pics of junk phones and what looked like an air soft gun. Words were exchanged, shit got heavy with Don and our resident cop posting straight gangsta pics.

Carry on.
                                Last edited by Mike; 11-23-2010, 09:23 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X