This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by 5.0_CJ View Post
    What's sad is I knew who posted this by the camera.
    Do I smell camera envy?????

:biggrin:

Oh, and that camera is 11 years old and still works!

Comment

• Originally posted by Leah View Post
      For Fuck sake give it up.
      X2

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
        I'm not the normal beat cop. I have been promoted twice, and I'm in my 19th year. I'm making almost $43/hour base and about $45/hour with shift differential. That's almost $94k/year base and then you add overtime at $64.50/hour.

I also work a part time that pays about $10k/year.

When I started in 1992, I was making $10.XX/hour. I could have driven a delivery truck for UPS and made more at the time. When I was a detective in 1999, I was making about $18/hour and I had a case where my victim was a male baggage loader for American Airlines and he made $25/hour. Back then, I thought I was in the wrong profession.

I've busted my hump since I got out of the Marines (in May of 1991 when I got back from Desert Storm), and the hard work has paid off. I haven't screwed anyone to get to where I am, nor do I believe I'm entitled to live off of other people's hard work or fortune.
        But you do feel that you are entitled to bank sick call on the tax payer's dime?

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          But you do feel that you are entitled to bank sick call on the tax payer's dime?

Since it is a defined benefit of the job, yes. Firefighters (civil service) also get the same benefits.

You have to have benefits to draw quality applicants.

By the way, I just checked my leave balance on Monday and I have 1,505 hours of sick time on the books :biggrin:

Comment

I'm not the normal beat cop. I have been promoted twice, and I'm in my 19th year. I'm making almost $43/hour base and about $45/hour with shift differential. That's almost $94k/year base and then you add overtime at $64.50/hour.

I also work a part time that pays about $10k/year.

When I started in 1992, I was making $10.XX/hour. I could have driven a delivery truck for UPS and made more at the time. When I was a detective in 1999, I was making about $18/hour and I had a case where my victim was a male baggage loader for American Airlines and he made $25/hour. Back then, I thought I was in the wrong profession.

I've busted my hump since I got out of the Marines (in May of 1991 when I got back from Desert Storm), and the hard work has paid off. I haven't screwed anyone to get to where I am, nor do I believe I'm entitled to live off of other people's hard work or fortune.
            Say, since it's that time of year and all, can you let a brotha hold a dolla?

Comment

Since it is a defined benefit of the job, yes. Firefighters (civil service) also get the same benefits.

You have to have benefits to draw quality applicants.

By the way, I just checked my leave balance on Monday and I have 1,505 hours of sick time on the books :biggrin:
              Can you cash out the money or do you end up having to take the time off?

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
                Can you cash out the money or do you end up having to take the time off?
                I wouldn't care. I would take the time off! lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                  I wouldn't care. I would take the time off! lol
                  If he's anything like me he would shoot himself after 1 week off, let alone 40.

Comment

• anyone wanna update me on what has happened since post #1350

thanks

Comment

• people thought I was dannay, and I'm not

they were wrong
                      Big Rooster Racing
                      1985 Mustang GT

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
                        people thought I was dannay, and I'm not

they were wrong
                        Are you purposly avoiding my posts?

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                          anyone wanna update me on what has happened since post #1350

thanks
                          DanaY and Josh.0 have similar IPs when he posts via 3g from his mobile device, and Whoa proclaimed to be an only child, which he is. His "brother in law" that wrecked his car a month ago is the brother of his fiancee.

DanaY is a crack head
                          Josh.0 is Josh.0, formerly Josh10 from the other board and not related to the story one bit.
                          Whoa is about to be wed, not posting here, and very pissed off at DanaY
                          Originally posted by Vertnut
                          I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                            DanaY and Josh.0 have similar IPs when he posts via 3g from his mobile device, and Whoa proclaimed to be an only child, which he is. His "brother in law" that wrecked his car a month ago is the brother of his fiancee.

DanaY is a crack head
                            Josh.0 is Josh.0, formerly Josh10 from the other board and not related to the story one bit.
                            Whoa is about to be wed, not posting here, and very pissed off at DanaY
                            thanks kim!

oh and lmfao at your avatar!!

Comment

• I spent the last 30 minutes reading this shit, Whoa I want my Fucking time & money back!

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
                                people thought I was dannay, and I'm not

they were wrong
                                lol

Comment

Working...
                                X