This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
    DanaY and Josh.0 have similar IPs when he posts via 3g from his mobile device, and Whoa proclaimed to be an only child, which he is. His "brother in law" that wrecked his car a month ago is the brother of his fiancee.

DanaY is a crack head
    Josh.0 is Josh.0, formerly Josh10 from the other board and not related to the story one bit.
    Whoa is about to be wed, not posting here, and very pissed off at DanaY
    You missed the part where Josh.0 claimed to not be a gold digger and not to be related to Josh.0!
    "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
    George Orwell

Comment

• This thread reminds me of the OSO Saga

Comment

• Originally posted by Kustom View Post
        This thread reminds me of the OSO Saga
        That and the Runninhorn (sp?) shennanigans. What some people will do to impress strangers on a message board is amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
          You missed the part where Josh.0 claimed to not be a gold digger and not to be related to Josh.0!
          It's possible that the post was his attempt at humor.

Comment

• So what's teh truff?

Comment

• Originally posted by SVT Lurch View Post
              Can you cash out the money or do you end up having to take the time off?
              I can sell back 720 (or so, I'm too far off from retirement to know exactly, but it is close).

I plan on if I don't have a dream car by then, I will sell back my sick time, vacation, holiday, comp time and special account to buy the car I want.

I should have close to $90k to spend.

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                I can sell back 720 (or so, I'm too far off from retirement to know exactly, but it is close).

I plan on if I don't have a dream car by then, I will sell back my sick time, vacation, holiday, comp time and special account to buy the car I want.

I should have close to $90k to spend.
                And that car would be?

Comment

• So whats up with post getting deleted? Thought that crap got left on the "other site".
                  2015 F250 Platinum

Comment

• Originally posted by fordracing19 View Post
                    So whats up with post getting deleted? Thought that crap got left on the "other site".

Comment

• Originally posted by Machx2 View Post
                      And that car would be?
                      If i were to retire today, a 2011 GT with a blower, or a Superformance Shelby Cobra replica, or if I had the coin, a Ford GT.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kenny_Stang View Post
                        That and the Runninhorn (sp?) shennanigans. What some people will do to impress strangers on a message board is amazing.
                        Lmfao at runninhorn. God, what a disaster. I was actually at a board member's house and saw his beater when he was in the midst of all his bullshit.
                        Originally posted by davbrucas
                        I want to like Slow99 since people I know say he's a good guy, but just about everything he posts is condescending and passive aggressive.

Most people I talk to have nothing but good things to say about you, but you sure come across as a condescending prick. Do you have an inferiority complex you've attempted to overcome through overachievement? Or were you fondled as a child?

You and slow99 should date. You both have passive aggressiveness down pat.

Comment

• Originally posted by Buick355 View Post
                          It's possible that the post was his attempt at humor.
                          Always a possibility. No white text no sarcasm smiley no nothing though. Who knows?
                          "People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf. "
                          George Orwell

Comment

• Originally posted by Treadhead View Post
                            Always a possibility. No white text no sarcasm smiley no nothing though. Who knows?
                            nor an explanation from him at all
                            Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• I was joking around people...
                              Big Rooster Racing
                              1985 Mustang GT

Comment

• Originally posted by Josh.0 View Post
                                I was joking around people...
                                OOOOOOOH... well that's a perfectly good explanation and shows that you're not trying to backtrack at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X