This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Big Dad View Post
    cow may be running dry, but she should be able to find something else to milk

Comment

• Sounds to me like the one losing the gravy train is DanaY. I don't hear ex-stepmomma bitchin on here!

Oh yeah, this is America. Land of "Sombody else is supposed to pay my bills".

And I agree with Tali and Cooter! This is the reason I signed up on DFWStangs!
      Last edited by Rotortrash; 11-17-2010, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• Damn, guess there's at least one TRUE DFW Baller! LOL

It's sad how some people can never learn to take care of themselves, always expect others to pay their way.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
          You go out a buy expensive clothes, suits, shoes yourself.

Your just a sorry person. Your dad must be real proud.
          hahahahahahahaha. money management, stupes. he can afford to do that, your g/f... not so much. nobody here is gonna feel bad that this cunt couldn't manage 11k/month better than she did.

Comment

• Originally posted by CWO View Post

lmfao!

Comment

• DanaY I have the answer for you and your friend. Get a fucking job you gold digging gutter slut cunt whore ditch pig fuck bitch.
              I think his point is that the fish got low balled, fucked in the catfish asshole and you paid half price. The worst part was the fish explaining to his fish friends why his asshole smelled like redneck

Comment

• Damn I help get this shit started go to bed and miss out on all the action...WTF?

Whoatx5.0 fuck them hoes mayne, pick me up at 2:00 and lets go to the golf course and have a few cigars and drinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by MILK View Post
                  Damn I help get this shit started go to bed and miss out on all the action...WTF?

Whoatx5.0 fuck them hoes mayne, pick me up at 2:00 and lets go to the golf course and have a few cigars and drinks.
                  Golf is for old white men.
                  How do we forget ourselves? How do we forget our minds?

Comment

• Someone who only likes people because of how much money they have, or because of the items they own.
                    WRX

Comment

• Awesome thread to start my morning. Whoa's ex-mom reminds me of this Chris Rock standup.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XAmeW8bq08k
                      Can't beat them, Join their NEW message board !!

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                        Golf is for old white men.
                        Fuck that!!

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
                          i havent even been there in like 2 years
                          Want to sell the Tahoe? If it's on the California side I might have a buyer.

Comment

• And this right here folks is exactly why I am never getting married!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                              And this right here folks is exactly why I am never getting married!!!
                              "...Really? That's why you're single? Good to know"

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                                And this right here folks is exactly why I am never getting married!!!
                                So you also have millions of dollars in assets and money?

Comment

Working...
                                X