This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post

My friend nor I are any type of whore or gold diggers. I have my own assets, money that is mine. My friend is getting screwed around. I WON'T let that happen to my best friend.

For all these people telling me to fuck off, or saying I'm a cunt, maybe you need to look in the mirror.
    I am trying to help a friend out. You would do the same if it was a friend of yours and getting scred around.

I've never been scred around, but to answer the question... I have to say NO, I would not help a person out in her situation because I don't befriend gold digging bottom feeding bitches like her, and you. Now go spend alllll your husbands hard earned money on her and gtfo of here. K Pumpkin'?
    Originally posted by Vertnut
    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Look at the womenz shredding the gold diggers friend!!

Comment

Any other comments or childish remarks?
        I do.. Fuck off stupid cunt.

Comment

• die even

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
            I do.. Fuck off stupid cunt.
            Yikes! Chili mad = serious bidness.
            ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

I know alot of people higher up than you know. And can get things done!

All I read was "I've been blowing alot of people higher up than you know"

Comment

• Originally posted by PandaBear View Post
                All I read was "I've been blowing alot of people higher up than you know"
                This!

Comment

While people want to tell me to post pictures of my boobs or to gtfo.

That is just childish

I located Chris relatively easy. He used to have several mustangs, his friends had mustangs and car with stupid added parts on them.
                  I was told he could be located on a dfw forum or site. Dfwstangs was a high traffic site. I was told he went by whoa5.0.
                  I typed that in and guess what? Found him as whoatx5.0.

My friend nor I are any type of whore or gold diggers. I have my own assets, money that is mine. My friend is getting screwed around. I WON'T let that happen to my best friend.

For all these people telling me to fuck off, or saying I'm a cunt, maybe you need to look in the mirror.
                  I am trying to help a friend out. You would do the same if it was a friend of yours and getting scred around.
                  I'm sure most if not all of you know the complete story, details as I do.
                  Until you know 100% of the true story, all details, why not keep the name calling, stupid childish games to your self. Grow up.

But as my final laugh for awhile, I'm pretty sure Chris aka whoatx5.0 is pretty livid right now.
                  Please feel free to ask him why? I know alot of people higher up than you know. And can get things done! Just as I have proven at approximately 1:30 cst.

Your friend got nearly $2,000,000 over 10 years, a car, and an $800,000 house? You think that's getting screwed? What kind of fucked up no tit pic posting world do you live in? Like I said before, it looks like his dad worked his ass off and your friend is just bitter that the gravy train has left the station and she has not one skill besides probably being hot that she can use to live her own life.
                  "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• this fucking thread rocks.
                    2007 Silverado CC
                    1970 Mustang Coupe

True Street Motorsports. 972-542-9886

Comment

• Wouldn't seeking someone out on a mustang thread and then starting a thread calling someone a P.O.S. about some legal matters be harrasment?

Comment

• Ooooooh!!! She done pissed Whoa off now! Whatz to do?! Run for da hilzzzzz!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• I hope your friend loses everything and becomes homeless. Then i hope she moves in with you and suck you dry. Then i hope you both become cheap hookers to barely squeak by until you both die.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
                            Thats pretty good money.

Also where is that?

I know where highland park, university park,cowboys stadium, rangers ball park, mavericks arena, few spots to eat, cotton bowl, etc

but i take it as a run down part of dallas
                            FTW. My base is around 94k but with OT and my part time job I'm around $107-110/year.

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                              What kind of fucked up no tit pic posting world do you live in?

Comment

Please feel free to ask him why? I know alot of people higher up than you know.
                                Sure you do, that's why you're on an internet forum instead of shutting the fuck up and actually doing anything in the real world. Get lost, bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X