Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I was about 28 when I first heard "Moon Cricket"... It's one of those terms that makes me chuckle.

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
      quick comment

i will update when i get of work

Please dont post any personal info of here.

here name is dana i will pm a few people here. kinda shitty deal today.
      Never ever address personal shit on the board like this. Just pretend it doesn't exist.
      ZOMBIE REAGAN FOR PRESIDENT 2016!!! heh

Comment

• Originally posted by realestVIN7 View Post
        She's black?! Dana Y must be the first black bitch on DFWMUstangs.net. Lol.

And if she's not, I apologize to all the black womenz out there on the site. You are not bitchez.
        It would explain why she wants free shit for her and her homie.
        "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
          You can picture me saying it too..
          Yep!

Comment

• i am only a few pages into the thread, but danya or whatever says that a 'mother and her child' will not have a home if it is taken away/seized

question: is whoa5.0's dad the father of said child? or is the child from someone else after whoa5.0's fathers death?

if the answer is later on in the thread then just ignore this post

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
              i am only a few pages into the thread, but danya or whatever says that a 'mother and her child' will not have a home if it is taken away/seized

question: is whoa5.0's dad the father of said child? or is the child from someone else after whoa5.0's fathers death?

Doesn't really make a difference since she was more than adequately compensated for being a 10 year live in ho.

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                i am only a few pages into the thread, but danya or whatever says that a 'mother and her child' will not have a home if it is taken away/seized

It would be super badass if whoa is the father!!!

However, I had the same thoughts, but quickly lost them in the stupidity of this broad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Palehorse View Post
                  Doesn't really make a difference since she was more than adequately compensated for being a 10 year live in ho.
                  Uhhhh.... Yeah it would, Beavis. Uhhuhh huh.

Until the child is 18, and there might be a clause to keep paying the child if it goes to college.

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post

Until the child is 18, and there might be a clause to keep paying the child if it goes to college.

Of course it would if there is a clause in the will, but that is not the impression we are left with. She has only mentioned him paying for the house.

Comment

• I love our new board....

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post

It was stated the child was whoa's fathers step son... so whoa's step brother.
                        Originally posted by Vertnut
                        I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• The first thread said the deceased only had one son. I'm sure if the leech has a kid and it was the deceased blood relative things would've been split up differently 10 years ago. This seems pretty black and white. This broad was given plenty of money to keep her on her feet and get on with her life after her sugardaddy died and she pissed it away. Now she's out of money and can't afford the taxes on her house. I for one know that I couldn't live in a house that was less than $800,000. I mean, it's inhumane to live in a house with less than 6 bedrooms and 4 1/2 bathrooms.
                          "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by Palehorse View Post
                            Of course it would if there is a clause in the will, but that is not the impression we are left with. She has only mentioned him paying for the house.
                            The focus of my point was supposed to have been dealing with him paying child support until the child turned 18. As I typed that in I thought about how children get benefits from their deceased parents if they go to college.

If the child was his, then there would likely be payments to be made. If it's not his child and came about later then that would be a major blow to the cool points of the gold digging cunt and her carpet munching friend.

Just to be clear. Dual tit pics of the whores will exonerate them of the childish names. If they were to make a 2girls1dildo movie then I will see to it that all records of their wrong doings will be expunged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Yale View Post
                              Yikes! Chili mad = serious bidness.
                              Just hate to see greedy worthless bitches living off of their rich husbands.

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                              It was stated the child was whoa's fathers step son... so whoa's step brother.
                              But his father died in 1999 and they were married for 10 years.. So if she had the kid before she married Whoa's dad then it would be an adult. I would assume it was born after his father died, so it was never the step-son or step-brother.
                              Last edited by Chili; 11-17-2010, 04:55 PM.

Comment

• danay- serious question. If this is such an issue, why isnt your friend on here taking care of her own business? I know youre her friend, but what role do you have in any of this. stop dodging questions

Comment

Working...
                                X