This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
    So Chris where are you? Im sure your mad by now. See alot of people involved in this know you. Your a very private person and you do not want personal business out in the open.
    I knew I could broadcast it and people would start with their childish crap. Its not how much money you have bur it's I know.
    WTF do you type in ebonics?????

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

So Chris where are you? Im sure your mad by now. See alot of people involved in this know you. Your a very private person and you do not want personal business out in the open.
      I knew I could broadcast it and people would start with their childish crap. Its not how much money you have bur it's I know.
      Did you miss the part where people are aiming the "childish crap" at your stupid ass? Dumb cunt!
      Now, or GTFO

We are all team Chris here, honey!!
      sigpic

Comment

You are truly pathetic. If the Succubus needed/wanted this THAT bad why can't she get off her lazy ass and post up? Obviously, she wants EVERYTHING handed to her...I hope he hands her her ass along with yours.

Comment

Considering that the guy in question has already spilled the beans about what went down. What's the point of continuing to be vague?

Just spill it. What's this dramatic pause without cause all about? Let me guess, someone consulted an attorney. Sounds like that's already been done in the past. So, what's the real threat here?

And I'm only curious because I'm waiting for dinner at the moment and have nothing better to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mustangman_2000 View Post
            Considering that the guy in question has already spilled the beans about what went down. What's the point of continuing to be vague?

Just spill it. What's this dramatic pause without cause all about? Let me guess, someone consulted an attorney. Sounds like that's already been done in the past. So, what's the real threat here?

And I'm only curious because I'm waiting for dinner at the moment and have nothing better to do.
            naaa you're curious because this might make the thread of the year for either site!

Comment

Seriously... Please answer one question - How did your friend go through that much money?

Comment

Now really who is being childish here? You keep baiting this kid, that is shit my children do. He has stated he wants to keep it private. Does this "mother and child" that will be homeless include you and your offspring? Above all what is your stake in all this?
                Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                  Seriously... Please answer one question - How did your friend go through that much money?
                  NO SHIT! Was she wiping her ass with $100's? Blowing her nose on $20's? How in the HELL does one lose so much money? HOLY JESUS
                  Originally posted by Vertnut
                  I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hay Burner View Post
                    Now really who is being childish here? You keep baiting this kid, that is shit my children do. He has stated he wants to keep it private. Does this "mother and child" that will be homeless include you and your offspring? Above all what is your stake in all this?
                    The mentioned child is her referring to Chris when he was a kid and she played step mom to him, now he should play "let me pay for that" for her based on what that dumb bitch is saying.
                    Originally posted by Vertnut
                    I'd run my junk through a waffle iron, if it makes you more "comfortable". LOL!

Comment

She did not marry into money. A house was she picked out was bought for her.
                      Due to whoatx5.0 having the right people, he is trying to screw my friend out of the house that was bought and given to her. It is stated that in the will.

No. Because he is about leave a mother and child without her home that is hers.
                      Some of her money was used to purchase the house.
                      Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                      The mentioned child is her referring to Chris when he was a kid and she played step mom to him, now he should play "let me pay for that" for her based on what that dumb bitch is saying.
                      Apparently, she is saying "Woah5.0" is going to leave Succubus and Baby Succubus homeless.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
                        anal reconstructive surgery is my guess

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                          anal reconstructive surgery is my guess
                          lmao! must be a big ass!

Comment

• How the F#$% do you get that much money and just blow that shit?

Did she have a financial advisor that used to work for 1 of the 90% of sports stars that do the same sh!t.......

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                              Based off one of her first posts, it sounds like it's Whoa's Step-mom and a kid living in the 800k house in FL. She's addressing him and stating that a "mother and child" will be homeless. He's living here, so I'm thinking it's another kid.

If Dana is such a good friend, she should let the ex-step-mom move in with her. That's what I would do for a good friend. I wouldn't fill her head with the disillusioned notion that she deserves to receive money for nothing. That helps nobody.

Comment

She did not marry into money. A house was she picked out was bought for her.
                                Due to whoatx5.0 having the right people, he is trying to screw my friend out of the house that was bought and given to her. It is stated that in the will.

No. Because he is about leave a mother and child without her home that is hers.
                                Some of her money was used to purchase the house.
                                Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
                                Again DANAY what exactly is your stake in this? Don't give that bullshit of helping out a friend.
                                Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

Working...
                                X