Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Maybe Whoa will let her rent the house after he buys it....

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      Seriously... Please answer one question - How did your friend go through that much money?
      Whoa said the Cunt was having 1K dinners and buying 8-9K dresses a few pages back. And cunt had better go get her RN cert before her ass is back on the street.
      Last edited by 95ragtop; 11-17-2010, 06:28 PM.
      De Oppresso Liber.

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
        Maybe Whoa will let her rent the house after he buys it....
        Screw that. She would gut that house out of spite.

Comment

• It's funny how some of these people on here call me a gold digger or a whore. I think some of these little trash girls on here would be the first ones to try and have sex with whoa. But that's ok? Right? like Leah, daisy tramp Dallas , Mutherjuggz -what kind of trash name is that? And there are other women on here.
          Some of the so called people on here don't even know Chris and now you all are like "hey let's be friends"
          Give it a rest.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
            It's funny how some of these people on here call me a gold digger or a whore. I think some of these little trash girls on here would be the first ones to try and have sex with whoa. But that's ok? Right? like Leah, daisy tramp Dallas , Mutherjuggz -what kind of trash name is that? And there are other women on here.
            Some of the so called people on here don't even know Chris and now you all are like "hey let's be friends"
            Give it a rest.

Man, you sure live in your own little world.....

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
              Woman, you sure live in your own little world.....

Fixed.

Comment

It's funny how some of these people on here call me a gold digger or a whore. I think some of these little trash girls on here would be the first ones to try and have sex with whoa. But that's ok? Right? like Leah, daisy tramp Dallas , Mutherjuggz -what kind of trash name is that? And there are other women on here.
                Some of the so called people on here don't even know Chris and know you all are like "hey let's be friends"
                Give it a rest.
                They're joking about "being his friend" dumbass. I can guarantee that Leah won't be trying to have sex with him, btw.

Do you really think you are accomplishing anything here? You are just entertainment for us. You're telling us to give it a rest but you're the dumb bitch that showed up on our doorstep.

Comment

Some of the so called people on here don't even know Chris and know you all are like "hey let's be friends"
                  Give it a rest.
                  That's nice. For the third time what is your stake in this?

Don't give me the tired bullshit of helping out a friend.
                  Cleverly disguised as a responsible adult.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hay Burner View Post
                    That's nice. For the third time what is your stake in this?

Don't give me the tired bullshit of helping out a friend.
                    15% and a vacation to florida whenever she wants...

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

• So who is this dumb bitch ? I'm not reading 10+ pages to find out ?
                      Vortex rear stand $75
                      8.8 410s. $50

**SKAGG NASTY**
                      My goal in life is to not arrive at the grave in a well preserved body.
                      but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "holy shit!!!.. what a ride!"

1990 Foxbody GT for that ass
                      11 4 door
                      13 FX2 White 5.0

Comment

• Originally posted by Chili View Post
                        They're joking about "being his friend" dumbass. I can guarantee that Leah won't be trying to have sex with him, btw.

Do you really think you are accomplishing anything here? You are just entertainment for us. You're telling us to give it a rest but you're the dumb bitch that showed up on our doorstep.
                        She couldn't have picked a better group, or a better time to bring this all to light! ROFL!

Comment

Give it a rest.
                          Sure are high & mighty for a stupid cunt, aren't ya? Call us all the names you want, we know who we are & who is trash & who isn't. Stop being butt hurt that everyone on here, both male & female, think you are a fucking idiot and think your BFF is a gold digging whore.

Most of the women on here are happily married, and the others are independant women who don't need to fuck a guy for cash.

I know you are too ignorant to get this, but I'll tell you anyway...they are being friendly to Chris b/c he is ONE OF US and you are a dumb whore who thought she could bash him on his forum & it backfired on you.

Also, before you get online and try to talk shit, how about you learn to type & spell? I'm just sayin...you make yourself look dumb, honey.

sigpic

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
                            Sure are high & mighty for a stupid cunt, aren't ya? Call us all the names you want, we know who we are & who is trash & who isn't. Stop being butt hurt that everyone on here, both male & female, think you are a fucking idiot and think your BFF is a gold digging whore.

Most of the women on here are happily married, and the others are independant women who don't need to fuck a guy for cash.

I know you are too ignorant to get this, but I'll tell you anyway...they are being friendly to Chris b/c he is ONE OF US and you are a dumb whore who thought she could bash him on his forum & it backfired on you.

Also, before you get online and try to talk shit, how about you learn to type & spell? I'm just sayin...you make yourself look dumb, honey.

Teachin' n shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post

*pssst* she's black
                              http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

Give it a rest.
                                I think it's fairly obvious you're not going to accomplish whatever it is you're trying to accomplish here; so, stop posting stupid shit.
                                2014 GT
                                2013 FX2 ecoboost

Comment

Working...
                                X