This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post

u are truly a bitch. u lied to the attorney that u talked with and had a judge sign some bullshit

For one, what is SHE doing talking to an attorney about matters that do not concern her what-so-ever? For two, you need a good attorney....one that isn't going to let Tom, Dick and Harry talk to them about someone else's case. Lastly, one word for you if she lied and had a judge sign something....contempt.

Comment

• I know a good lawyer if you don't have one.
      www.hppmotorsports.com
      ᶘ ᵒᴥᵒᶅ

Comment

• Originally posted by Kimmypie View Post
        Fuck off already! No one on here gives a shit about your or your gold digging friend who was too fucking stupid to get a financial advisor. No matter how much she did for him when he was a kid, that was her fucking JOB as his step mom. He is now grown & handled his part of the biz by paying the taxes, etc., so he owes her jack shit of HIS money which is what it became when dear old dad kicked the bucket. She needs to get over it & find another sugar daddy. There's plenty of old ass rich dudes in FL if she's hot enough to get one...

From what I am getting out of this is you need to be banned...or you could show the teets or GTFO on your own. Those seem to be your options. You will get zero sympathy from us.

Jesus. You are just making people on here like this guy more & more...especially since we now know he's loaded.

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
        wait for it! waaaaaaaaait for it!!! LOL
        Oh im waiting on ya alright!!
        Originally posted by DanaY View Post
        So Chris where are you? Im sure your mad by now. See alot of people involved in this know you. Your a very private person and you do not want personal business out in the open.
        I knew I could broadcast it and people would start with their childish crap. Its not how much money you have but it's WHO I know.

Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
        NO SHIT! Was she wiping her ass with $100's? Blowing her nose on $20's? How in the HELL does one lose so much money? HOLY JESUS
        she spent her money on needless things. trying to maintain her lifestyle and it caught up with her
        Originally posted by 95ragtop View Post
        Whoa said the Cunt was having 1K dinners and buying 8-9K dresses a few pages back. And cunt had better go get her RN cert before her ass is back on the street.
        correct
        Originally posted by DanaY View Post
        It's funny how some of these people on here call me a gold digger or a whore. I think some of these little trash girls on here would be the first ones to try and have sex with whoa. But that's ok? Right? like Leah, daisy tramp Dallas , Mutherjuggz -what kind of trash name is that? And there are other women on here.
        Some of the so called people on here don't even know Chris and now you all are like "hey let's be friends"
        Give it a rest.
        i dont know what your deal is but lieing to an attorney and then trying to take me to civil court in florida???
        Originally posted by Chili View Post
        They're joking about "being his friend" dumbass. I can guarantee that Leah won't be trying to have sex with him, btw.
        yea i didnt take it series. i dont even know most of these people on here.
        damn, i shouldnt have made the reply to the "how you doing"
        Originally posted by ToRqUeTwIsTeR View Post
        I told his ass not to post anything on here. I am pissed off. I think I am gonna go bash bcoop some more because of it.
        lmao

Comment

• I guess its a good thing you have money afterall.
          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

• lady, i do fear you have no idea what will be coming your way when people on this board find out your name...

that is not a threat in any way, but more so of a warning of the random hardships life might throw at you. by consequence of course.

you see, your friend could have used all that money to run a modern underground railroad for cuban refugee children sold in to sex slavery, we do not care. whoatx5.0 could have used his money in thailand to bang underage hookers and do mind altering substances all at once, we do not care.

here is the problem. you came on this site acting like a snooty bitch, and no one likes a snooty bitch.

and seriously, what "friend" asks for 30% of anything from another friend. maybe things work differently out in florida, but here in texas i have never had a friend ask for a dime when i needed help. that information alone leads this whole community to believing your friend and you are soulless and petty. enjoy your soon to be roommates.

Comment

• lets get that ip already. shit.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                It's funny how some of these people on here call me a gold digger or a whore. I think some of these little trash girls on here would be the first ones to try and have sex with whoa. But that's ok? Right? like Leah, daisy tramp Dallas , Mutherjuggz -what kind of trash name is that? And there are other women on here.
                Some of the so called people on here don't even know Chris and now you all are like "hey let's be friends"
                Give it a rest.
                Anyone else want to hear the post with a beat and some autotunes?

Comment

• This is a perfect example of why I moved here & will never move back to Florida... This is the mentality of 90% of the population there.

To the bitch....
                  First of all, you call yourself this woman's best friend?!!? And you are charging 30%... Are you fucking serious? If she is your best friend, or even a close friend, why charge her anything? It only proves one thing... You are a money grubbing whore, just like your dumb ass friend. (BTW... why doesn't she just get a job? The lazy bitch!)

Second, How the fuck are you going to come here & start judging people who you don't know based on their screen names? Again, it just shows that you are the typical self-centered, my shit doesn't stink, whore.

It has been 10 years... What the fuck does her late husbands son owe her? How long was she his step-mother? Considering that he was 16 when the father passed, I imagine not much more than 10 years. So how does this man owe her anything 10+ years after the fact?

You speak of how your poor defenseless (Lazy as shit) friend is about to lose her house, as though it is this man's fault. How is it his fault that in 10 years, she did NOTHING to secure her future?

Bottom line, your friend is a lazy bitch. You are her, "best friend" merely because there is something in it for you. You and your friend are just a couple of stupid bitches that are about to waste a lot of money on lawyers, just to get your asses handed to you.

I hope that when the Attorney's fees start to pile up & no money is being produced from it, you feel real good about yourself. Of course, you are just a self-absorbed little bitch, so you won't care... You will just stick your, "best friend" with the legal fees & go on your way, because that is just who you are.

Rant off!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post
                    Anyone else want to hear the post with a beat and some autotunes?
                    Dude, that's fucking hilarious! I can hear it in my head LOL! Someone make one of those online animation videos.

Comment

• Well she filed a civil suit against. My ex step mom did. Dana helped her do it.
                      My wells fargo bank account records for some reason must be submitted and turned over.
                      bitch tried to freeze up the account. They stated illegal funds were being moved around and my account was tied to it.
                      also dana got my ex step mom some type of injunction on the house in florida. No one can buy it or move in it or anything.
                      The taxe office has stated they cant do anything now until the hearing is over.
                      Allows her to stay there with no worries for up to 120 days

The shitty part is i have to go to florida for all this.

Comment

• im tired and im going to relax for a little awhile.

Comment

Well she filed a civil suit against. My ex step mom did. Dana helped her do it.
                          My wells fargo bank account records for some reason must be submitted and turned over.
                          bitch tried to freeze up the account. They stated illegal funds were being moved around and my account was tied to it.
                          also dana got my ex step mom some type of injunction on the house in florida. No one can buy it or move in it or anything.

What part?
                          Originally posted by Cmarsh93z
                          Don't Fuck with DFWmustangs...the most powerfull gang I have ever been a member of.

Comment

Lawyer up and if anything they said isn't true, counter sue for legal costs and defamation. Just so they know that you're tired of fucking around.
                            "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Just get a good lawyer and fight it man. Sounds like she isn't entitled to anything. Sad that it doesn't matter and the courts will let any BS lawsuit be filed. Definitely countersue.

Comment

im tired and im going to relax for a little awhile.
                                I bet. Funny how the dirty bitch 'did' sooooo much for you and is now trying to rape you.

When I get the delorean done, we'll go visit your dad and handle this shit!

Comment

Working...
                                X