This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by GTBrian23 View Post
    For some reason I believe what he is saying over you, not sure why...gut feeling maybe or it could be the fact the your are gold digging a gold digger. And if what he said is true then he paid his due. and if he was supposed to pay through 2012 why would he juts randomly stop paying 6-7 years into it when he clearly has the means to continue if needed?? Get off your fucking high horse you greedy bitch. If she cant afford her fucking taxes, sell and move the fuck out.
    This. ^

His story makes more sense....I've been apprised of similar incidents where someone inherits a property and someone else or an estate is to pay the taxes on said property for a stated period of time or until the beneficiary’s death. 9 times out of 10 that duration of time is usually set at 10 years....I can't recall ever once hearing of that being set at an odd number like 12 years.....he clearly stated that his Dad died in 1999, so 2009 would equal 10 years.

Here's what I'm betting.....this cunt (who already received ~$2.5M in compensation by my calculation BTW), contested the will when Pops died (remember he also stated that he has been "dealing with this shit since 2001"), and therefore now she is trying to say that her 10 years of tax payments started in 2001 instead of 1999. Just a guess, but I'll bet I'm not far off.

My Dad doesn't have nearly as much as yours did, but still a pretty decent sized nest egg nonetheless, and I had a scare like this some years back. He had married a woman that was a total fucking gold digger with a profound spend habit. I knew that she only married him for money (they didn't even sleep in the same bed...hell not even the same room of the house)....so I also knew she would be one that I was going to have to fight once my Pops time came around. However I got lucky....she ended up dead a couple years ago!! Best fucking thing that ever happened to my Dad IMO.

...and even better, he's still kickin and doing very well! Hopefully for a long time to come!
    70' Chevelle RagTop
    (Forever Under Construction)

"Opportunity is missed by most people because it is dressed in overalls and looks like work.”- Thomas A Edison

Comment

• So Whoa, how does this situation stand now?

Your ex stepmom still gets to stay in the house for 120 days? And if she comes up with the money to pay the back taxes, this is all over? What 30% is this psycho chick talking about? Is she getting 30% of the sale of the house if your ex stepmom sales it after the taxes are up to date?

Comment

• So where is nutty chic now? She sure has been quiet.

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
          So Whoa, how does this situation stand now?

Your ex stepmom still gets to stay in the house for 120 days? And if she comes up with the money to pay the back taxes, this is all over? What 30% is this psycho chick talking about? Is she getting 30% of the sale of the house if your ex stepmom sales it after the taxes are up to date?
          I really doubt this entitled bitch is smart enough to actually sell the house.
          Atlantic Blue '00 - '03 Cobra motor and TKO600, solid axle, full MM suspension
          Silver '01 Vette - D1 blown LS

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
            is this lady darkness?
            what

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
              what
              is she black

Comment

• ^^^ charlie murphy brah

Comment

• she obv an idiot. everyone on here is a POS.

i have a comprehensive list if anyone care to see it. Its in order of biggest POS to not all that shitty. Although AL P tops the list, the list is not alphabetical. please dont be confused. He's just really shitty.

god bless.
                  It is easier to build strong children than to repair broken men -Frederick Douglass

Comment

• i would like to see said list

Originally posted by DOHCTR
                    You sir are the poster child for "Go big or go home"!

Comment

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
                      This. ^

His story makes more sense....I've been apprised of similar incidents where someone inherits a property and someone else or an estate is to pay the taxes on said property for a stated period of time or until the beneficiary’s death. 9 times out of 10 that duration of time is usually set at 10 years....I can't recall ever once hearing of that being set at an odd number like 12 years.....he clearly stated that his Dad died in 1999, so 2009 would equal 10 years.

Here's what I'm betting.....this cunt (who already received ~$2.5M in compensation by my calculation BTW), contested the will when Pops died (remember he also stated that he has been "dealing with this shit since 2001"), and therefore now she is trying to say that her 10 years of tax payments started in 2001 instead of 1999. Just a guess, but I'll bet I'm not far off.

My Dad doesn't have nearly as much as yours did, but still a pretty decent sized nest egg nonetheless, and I had a scare like this some years back. He had married a woman that was a total fucking gold digger with a profound spend habit. I knew that she only married him for money (they didn't even sleep in the same bed...hell not even the same room of the house)....so I also knew she would be one that I was going to have to fight once my Pops time came around. However I got lucky....she ended up dead a couple years ago!! Best fucking thing that ever happened to my Dad IMO.

...and even better, he's still kickin and doing very well! Hopefully for a long time to come!
                      THIS^^^^^

they are saying because the first hearing wasn't concluded until april 2001 that payments should have been contiuned until april 2011, and I should be responsible for property taxes until the 2012 fiscal year is up.

but my ex step mom has been receiving payments of $11,400 since may 1999, that ended in February 2009.
                      I PAID THE TAXES FROM 1999-2007 (8 years)

now they are trying to go by the last date of judgement.
                      If they go by that, this bitch is wanting to receive more money for about 4 years... BULLSHIT!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                        is she black
                        no

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
                          THIS^^^^^

they are saying because the first hearing wasn't concluded until april 2001 that payments should have been contiuned until april 2011, and I should be responsible for property taxes until the 2012 fiscal year is up.

but my ex step mom has been receiving payments of $11,400 since may 1999, that ended in February 2009.
                          I PAID THE TAXES FROM 1999-2007 (8 years)

now they are trying to go by the last date of judgement.
                          If they go by that, this bitch is wanting to receive more money for about 4 years... BULLSHIT!!!
                          Now can we post personal shit?

Comment

• Originally posted by dsrtuckteezy View Post
                            Now can we post personal shit?
                            no

all that will do is give her a reason to start another bullshit lawsuit, defamation of character or some bullshit

i am pretty sure whoa is gonna fuck her world up with his attorneys. now after all that is said and done, well then it's Chuck time

Comment

• Originally posted by ELVIS View Post
                              she obv an idiot. everyone on here is a POS.

i have a comprehensive list if anyone care to see it. Its in order of biggest POS to not all that shitty. Although AL P tops the list, the list is not alphabetical. please dont be confused. He's just really shitty.

god bless.
                              There is no AL P on here ELVIS, remember those user name changes?

Comment

• public information is just that. public

Comment

Working...
                                X