X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Rreemo View Post
    This. ^

His story makes more sense....I've been apprised of similar incidents where someone inherits a property and someone else or an estate is to pay the taxes on said property for a stated period of time or until the beneficiary’s death. 9 times out of 10 that duration of time is usually set at 10 years....I can't recall ever once hearing of that being set at an odd number like 12 years.....he clearly stated that his Dad died in 1999, so 2009 would equal 10 years.

Here's what I'm betting.....this cunt (who already received ~$2.5M in compensation by my calculation BTW), contested the will when Pops died (remember he also stated that he has been "dealing with this shit since 2001"), and therefore now she is trying to say that her 10 years of tax payments started in 2001 instead of 1999. Just a guess, but I'll bet I'm not far off.

My Dad doesn't have nearly as much as yours did, but still a pretty decent sized nest egg nonetheless, and I had a scare like this some years back. He had married a woman that was a total fucking gold digger with a profound spend habit. I knew that she only married him for money (they didn't even sleep in the same bed...hell not even the same room of the house)....so I also knew she would be one that I was going to have to fight once my Pops time came around. However I got lucky....she ended up dead a couple years ago!! Best fucking thing that ever happened to my Dad IMO.

...and even better, he's still kickin and doing very well! Hopefully for a long time to come!
    Way to take care of your dad.
    Last edited by davbrucas; 11-18-2010, 01:36 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thehead View Post
      Tits can be bought... a nice ass though.... that is a must!
      yes they can..... i can do it

Comment

if you don't have much to begin with they end up lookin like balloons and that is no bueno

Comment

• Originally posted by Foxy90GT View Post

whoatx5.0- no pm? I cried inside a little :biggrin:

p.s. I really need to learn how to quote multiple ppl
          keep lookin
          Originally posted by Foxy90GT View Post
          if you don't have much to begin with they end up lookin like balloons and that is no bueno
          thats no shit

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
            yes they can..... i can do it
            pm sent

Comment

you never answered my ??, who is that in your avatar?

Comment

p.s. I really need to learn how to quote multiple ppl
                Click the button next to the quote button to do that. Also... come to the GTG this Saturday so we can all check you out. Fuck you'll probably scoot by with all free drinks.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                  Way to take care of your dad.
                  lol, first thing that came to my mind
                  http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• LMAO at all the women in here flocking to this guy because of his money...and they havent even met him!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      lol, first thing that came to my mind
                      It's what I would have done. The gators in the Louisiana swamp dont leave any evidence.

Comment

not fat but thanks.

sorry guys not much tittays mostly just ass haha
                        <---Ass man.

Chicks with naturally big tits are lazy in the sack. Chicks with a banging ass but lacking in the chesticles department work hard in bed.

Comment

• Originally posted by aCid View Post
                          Click the button next to the quote button to do that. Also... come to the GTG this Saturday so we can all check you out. Fuck you'll probably scoot by with all free drinks.
                          thanks!

I haven't really looked at the details of the GTG but I gotta work til midnight so i'm more than likely out

Comment

• Originally posted by Sean88gt View Post

Chicks with naturally big tits are lazy in the sack. Chicks with a banging ass but lacking in the chesticles department work hard in bed.
                            truer words have never been spoken

Comment

thanks!

I haven't really looked at the details of the GTG but I gotta work til midnight so i'm more than likely out
                              Then you will be able to make the after party.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
                                LMAO at all the women in here flocking to this guy because of his money...and they havent even met him!
                                You already pm'd him 69 times trying to see if he goes your way Kettle!

Comment

Working...
                                X