X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
    i sure hope!!! but im vanilla
    LOL you don't get the chocolate glazed dicks, I mean that literally like with hershey's milk chocolate with a vanilla center

Comment

i sure hope!!! but im vanilla
      Money makes vanilla wafers into double dutch chocolate chips...

Comment

• Whoa you would like Daisy... she is ten foot tall and bullet proof..... well almost! She is a tall one.

I recondition headlights on most cars for $50.00. If interested shoot me a pm.

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
          LOL you don't get the chocolate glazed dicks, I mean that literally like with hershey's milk chocolate with a vanilla center
          I was being sarcastic but I dont get that at all. im missing something here

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            Money makes vanilla wafers into double dutch chocolate chips...
            lmao!!
            Originally posted by Thehead View Post
            Whoa you would like Daisy... she is ten foot tall and bullet proof..... well almost! She is a tall one.
            wtf??

Comment

• does anyone have the picture of her and marty

Comment

I was being sarcastic but I dont get that at all. im missing something here
                LOL its ok, it goes back to the joke thread that started it all, i had this avatar that was a pic of a chocolate mold of a dick and everyone threw a fit and I had to change it! Mind you there are plenty that look like vaginas and that is ok, fucking double standards! So then I made my location "a land of chocolate glazed dick free from discrimination". lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                  AWWWWW that is messed up since I already told you I don't know who they are!!!

I added the other one in motion if that helps you out!
                  lol

Originally posted by Thehead View Post
                  does anyone have the picture of her and marty
                  please post

Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                  LOL its ok, it goes back to the joke thread that started it all, i had this avatar that was a pic of a chocolate mold of a dick and everyone threw a fit and I had to change it! Mind you there are plenty that look like vaginas and that is ok, fucking double standards! So then I made my location "a land of chocolate glazed dick free from discrimination". lol

wheres the pic everyone keeps talking bout

Comment

• I've seen it but i don't know where it is...... It was in a bunch of pics from a party at Al and Michelles place I think....

Comment

• Heh:

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                        Heh:

I noticed that as well !!! LOL But it was TheHead that made the 666 post...hmmm does that say something about him....hmmmmm lol

Comment

• Originally posted by Neil View Post
                          Heh:

wow
                          Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                          I was thinking the same thing!!! LOL But it was TheHead that made the 666 post...hmmm does that say something about him....hmmmmm lol
                          thats not what you were thinking

Comment

• Today's a great day. Chris is your bank a little low today?
                            Who is Kerri from Palm Springs? Do I need to keep digging?

Comment

• Originally posted by DaisyDoesDallas View Post
                              I noticed that as well !!! LOL But it was TheHead that made the 666 post...hmmm does that say something about him....hmmmmm lol
                              thats ok... read my location. I'm always in the FIRE so to speak.

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                                Today's a great day. Chris is your bank a little low today?
                                Who is Kerri from Palm Springs? Do I need to keep digging?
                                Chris, I hope you sue the fuck out of this bitch.

Comment

Working...
                                X