• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The suspense is killing me!

Comment

• BOOOOOOOOOOOOM BITCH!!!!

your done:

@9:25 US FEDERAL MAGISTRATE JUDGE signed and voided your bullshit injunction....

And guess what that means?

BYE BYE HOUSE!!! Its coming back to where it belongs!!!

Dana I know you got the fax... Your fucking attorney is talking with my attorney RIGHT NOW!!!!!

I told you I would get the best of you..... You may have the resources, but you come up short when it matters most!!! FUCKING MONEY

You just dont have it and i knew my step mom didn't.....

So you got $50k out of my account...so what!!!! Guess what I should have within the near future....hmmmm? I wonder???

What did you say in a post earlier???

"let me quote you" MY FUTURE LOOKS BRIGHT......WELL MY DOES FOR A LONG TIME!!!

Comment

• BAZINGA!! Happy endings do happen!!

Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
        BOOOOOOOOOOOOM BITCH!!!!

your done:

@9:25 US FEDERAL MAGISTRATE JUDGE signed and voided your bullshit injunction....

Dana I know you got the fax... Your fucking attorney is talking with my attorney RIGHT NOW!!!!!

I told you I would get the best of you..... You may have the resources, but you come up short when it matters most!!! FUCKING MONEY

So you got $50k out of my account...so what!!!! Guess what I should have within the near future....hmmmm? I wonder???

Comment

• Daaayyyummmm!

Comment

• Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
            BOOOOOOOOOOOOM BITCH!!!!

your done:

Wanna send that $50k this way? :biggrin:

Comment

• Then best part, what did my attorney say to yours.... I'm not even charging my client for this..."He will compensate me in the long run, maybe you should tell your client that"

Comment

• Roflllllllll get raped crack whore!!!!

Comment

• Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!! Owned!

Comment

• Very nice!

Comment

BOOOOOOOOOOOOM BITCH!!!!

your done:

Checkmate

Comment

Then best part, what did my attorney say to yours.... I'm not even charging my client for this..."He will compensate me in the long run, maybe you should tell your client that"
                        Solid Brag.

Comment

• Thats awsome. Good for you. I know plenty of Judges but none on that level.
                          Whos your Daddy?

Comment

• I know you're loaded and all, but can I buy you a fucking round? LOL

I can't imagine the stress of dealing with this BS, and thank you for post of the fucking decade on the thread of the fucking decade

Dana, how'd you like them apples?

Originally posted by whoatx5.0 View Post
                            BOOOOOOOOOOOOM BITCH!!!!

your done:

http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• Where you at Dana?

i mean we still have a court hearing coming up?

i have no sympathy for either of you!!!

Comment

• that nigga whoa is ice cold.

Comment

Working...
                                X