This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
    Your just jealous. Typical trash. Are you mad that I have more money than you. And I know how to use my assests.
    If you have so much money then you pay for your dumbass friends taxes...

Comment

Your just jealous. Typical trash. Are you mad that I have more money than you. And I know how to use my assests.
      It is "you're" you ignorant waste of space.

Comment

Your assets became ineffective at 35. After that it was all downhill to Soggytown and Dryville.

Comment

You mean, the house that's only worth 135k, that you don't own? Yep, sounds like you sure do know how to use your assets alright.

Comment

You're
            Its difficult to believe someone can be this ridiculous and make themselves look this idiotic and worthless without it being a joke..........

Comment

And I know how to use my assests.
              Stop talking and start showing these "assests" (getting upset are we?). We'll be the judge of whether these assets are fit to use, bitch.
              Last edited by The King; 11-19-2010, 09:17 AM.

Comment

He's got better grammar, better friends and more money than you. You sound like you're really financially secure, being the head cheerleader for your friend's scam over there.

When you've got to pull the "I've got more money than you" card, you've just reiterated the fact that you're nothing but a broke-ass scavanger. It's the battle cry of all broke bitches.

Comment

Not jealous, not trash, not mad, I have more money, and at 40, your assets aren't worth jack shit anymore. Good luck with your frustrating downward spiral of life!
                  When the government pays, the government controls.

Comment

• You guys all miss the "assests"?

She uses her "assests" properly... Lol. Hooker!

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post
                      You mean, the house that's only worth 135k, that you don't own? Yep, sounds like you sure do know how to use your assets alright.

http://apps.coj.net/pao_propertySear...?RE=0621450000

Oh snap!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by racrguy View Post

http://apps.coj.net/pao_propertySear...?RE=0621450000

In Florida a house with that value is pretty much a hovel...

Someone pull the google street view on it...

Comment

• Just got caught up on this thread! WOW As stated earlier. All I got out of this is I'm jealous of Whoa.

But I wouldn't mind seeing Dana's tits or snatch

Comment

• Originally posted by Fox466 View Post

No shit. Even guys like Rodney King are saying "naw man...I don't go down there. You fuckin' crazy?'

Comment

• Originally posted by 03trubluGT View Post
                              This is almost the first 1,000 post thread of the new board.

Is there any way a Mod/Admin can make it where the OP can't delete this thread????
                              its not going anywhere.
                              "When the people find that they can vote themselves money, that will herald the end of the republic." -Benjamin Franklin
                              "A democracy will continue to exist up until the time that voters discover that they can vote themselves generous gifts from the public treasury." -Alexander Fraser Tytler

Comment

• Originally posted by Fox466 View Post

No street view *sniffle*

Comment

Working...
                                X