This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
    Big deal. What did you really do? We will get the money from you and take care of all else. Your federal document means nothing to us. It's a temporary injunction. And that's all!
    Good God you are a money grubbing bitch.. people like you get whats coming to them. Karma is a bitch also..

Comment

• LMAO, I just realized something. She came in here asking for HELP. LOL What a dumbass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fox466 View Post
        In Florida a house with that value is pretty much a hovel...

Someone pull the google street view on it...
        My exact thoughts.

No google street view available.

This is a Single-Family Home located at 4639 Lawnview Street, Jacksonville FL. 4639 Lawnview St has 2 beds, 1 bath, and approximately 1,792 square feet. The property was built in 1936. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $83,180 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $77,533. 4639 Lawnview St is in the Murray Hill neighborhood in Jacksonville, FL. The average list price for Murray Hill is $90,226.

Single Family Residential
        4 Bedrooms
        2 Bathrooms
        1,792 sqft
        Lot Size: 0.14 acres
        Built In 1936
        Stories: 2 story
        A/C: Central
        Heating: Forced air unit
        Parking: Detached Garage
        Parking Spaces: 1
        Exterior Walls: Brick
        Roof: Composition Shingle
        1 Unit
        1 Building
        Subdivision: MURRAY HILLS HEIGHTS
        County: Duval
        Tax Rate Code Area: USD1
        Last edited by stangin4lyfe; 11-19-2010, 09:35 AM.

Comment

• We use to live in a house like that, till dad got a job.
          sigpic
          Old Fords Rule

Comment

• Originally posted by Jimbo View Post
            The only connection I have to this is reading it, and it actually made me very glad. But I will say, don't stop there Chris, legally beat these bloodsuckers down and go for the kill.
            Since Forrest already got the first, I got the second round.
            This!!

If you ever get over to the East Texas area let me know. I'll get some rounds as well.

<----Longview

Comment

• lol @ DanaY's avatar!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                lol @ DanaY's avatar!!!
                LOL! well played, sir.

Comment

• We got some mods that know how to use their powers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Geor! View Post
                    You just turned into that Canadian fuck and most of those pussy mods from the old board. You can therefore eat my shit.
                    because i am trying to look out for a fellow board member vs some gold digging whore?

fuck you bitch

Comment

Your just jealous. Typical trash. Are you mad that I have more money than you. And I know how to use my assests.
                      What money do you have? From what I can tell you are one broke bitch!!! Shit hookers on harry hines have more than you honey and probably fewer diseases!!!
                      Last edited by DaisyDoesDallas; 11-19-2010, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Your just jealous. Typical trash. Are you mad that I have more money than you. And I know how to use my assests.
                        You dumb cunt. Your ignorance is incredibly entertaining.

Now get to bending over and hold those ankles straight.

Comment

• This is the best thread ever!!
                          "PSH!!!"

Comment

• Heh, almost looks like a grey BMW in that rock driveway.

LOL at the baller living in a frame house with what looks to be a rock driveway.

Ellie May, is that you?

Comment

• Originally posted by fox466 View Post
                              heh, almost looks like a grey bmw in that rock driveway.

Lol at the baller living in a frame house with what looks to be a rock driveway.

Ellie may, is that you?
                              lmgdao....

Comment

• Originally posted by grove rat View Post
                                because i am trying to look out for a fellow board member vs some gold digging whore?

fuck you bitch
                                werd!!

Just because it is entertaining to us doesn't mean all should be posted.

Having had a crazy bitch on my case using the other board for ammo, I can personally attest to how far a woman can twist what goes on here for a judge to "think" he/she is doing the right thing at the time.
                                Then more court dates are setup just to iron out the lies and begin working out the deals.
                                Last edited by Snatch Napkin; 11-19-2010, 05:42 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X