This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by OldGuysRule View Post
    There is a difference between having a pussy and being a pussy.

DaisyDoesDallas has a pussy.
    Dave is a pussy.

Comment

• Originally posted by MutherjuggZ View Post
      I'm still slowly working my way toward you and all your doctor dollas
      LOL...I make a nice living, but I dont have homes in 3 (soon to be 4) different states...nor a trust fund. I am blue collar hiding in a white collar world!

Comment

• Kim don't care...just sayin'
        sigpic
        Old Fords Rule

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
          LOL...I make a nice living, but I dont have homes in 3 (soon to be 4) different states...nor a trust fund. I am blue collar hiding in a white collar world!
          Broke ass.

Comment

• Originally posted by davbrucas View Post
            Don't lie, I saw that brand new Bentley you rolled up to the golf course in, all blinged out with the platinum watch, and brand new Callaway tour clubs
            Originally posted by Jester
            Every time you see the fucking guy....show him your fucking dick.. Just whip out your hawg and wiggle it in his direction, put it away, call him a fuckin meatgazer, shoot him the bird and go inside.
            He will spend the rest of the day wondering if he is gay.
            Originally posted by Denny
            What the fuck ever, you fucking fragile faggot.
            FORGTN SOLD1ER - xbox gamer

Comment

• almost to page 25

Comment

• Originally posted by mstng86 View Post
                More proof we need a reason to thumbs up an individual post.
                Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by The King View Post
                  01WC summarized for you right there doc
                  That old fart wouldnt know pussy if he saw it...he needs to stick to economics and cycling. :biggrin:

Comment

• Originally posted by centexchick View Post
                    You can take your cum guzzling comments back to florida...Just cause I can fuck well in bed and I don't need some sugar daddy to keep me company doesn't mean I am trash. You and your carpet munching friend need to be tied up, whipped and taught some obiedence...There are seriously some things that you might be able to learn if you had your pie hole gagged.....

Yes!

What's even better is I have your voice in my head while reading it.

Comment

• Originally posted by stangin4lyfe View Post
                      This is a Single-Family Home located at 4639 Lawnview Street, Jacksonville FL. 4639 Lawnview St has 2 beds, 1 bath, and approximately 1,792 square feet. The property was built in 1936. The average list price for similar homes for sale is $83,180 and the average sales price for similar recently sold homes is $77,533. 4639 Lawnview St is in the Murray Hill neighborhood in Jacksonville, FL. The average list price for Murray Hill is $90,226.
                      1 Building
                      Subdivision: MURRAY HILLS HEIGHTS
                      County: Duval
                      Tax Rate Code Area: USD1
                      A house IN FLORIDA for under $100,000? Not exactly balla status.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by Cannon88 View Post
                        Broke ass.

Suck it! :biggrin:

Originally posted by motoman View Post
                        Don't lie, I saw that brand new Bentley you rolled up to the golf course in, all blinged out with the platinum watch, and brand new Callaway tour clubs
                        Youre gonna get the diggers after me too...

Comment

• Originally posted by Muffrazr View Post
                          Yes!

What's even better is I have your voice in my head while reading it.
                          Some women just really have no clue at all.....

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                            Look at the whore posts? Chris I just copied and took a screen shot of you telling people where I live. I will make sure my attorney receives this. I really hope anyone of you would go out of your way to harrass me or my friend in any way.
                            Love all the women coming on here saying they are great in bed, or this and that, or women with several kids, probably no dad or husband around either.
                            That's trash!
                            Keep the 3rd grade comments.
                            can yo just stop... this is getting ridiculous.

wtf are 645 texts on my private cell #??? NONE of which are me responding to you all.
                            just stop...my god

No disrespect to any woman on here!!!

but dana, even if they are trash....LOTS of woman like yourself cant fuck good at all.

in all honesty, most woman who are not fortunate enough to have wealth or assests...doesnt mean shit to MOST people

i know you probably dont care to read this.....

quote from my dad when i went with him on a business trip and the will was drawn up....

"son i do need you to understand something, 100% of RICH woman are no better than the next woman... most just care for the money thats coming in...and thats all"

"just remember what im telling you"

as much going, parties, vacations I have been on.... 95% of the time, a chick that i meet and not all stuck up on herself will fuck all night and be proud to!!

you please them and THEY WILL please you..... FIRST HAND KNOWLEDGE

ITS THAT GOD DAMN SIMPLE

Comment

• Originally posted by talisman View Post
                              It moved a little...
                              Just a little?? Fuck that...it registered on the Richter scale.
                              Rachel McAdams nude pics

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                                Look at the whore posts? Chris I just copied and took a screen shot of you telling people where I live. I will make sure my attorney receives this. I really hope anyone of you would go out of your way to harrass me or my friend in any way.
                                Love all the women coming on here saying they are great in bed, or this and that, or women with several kids, probably no dad or husband around either.
                                That's trash!
                                Keep the 3rd grade comments.
                                That's the funny thing, because unlike bank statements, residential addresses are public information. Why don't you go ahead and sue Southwestern Bell if you think you actually have anything with that?
                                "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

Working...
                                X