Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Whoa, we still have your back. All we ask is you bring us back locks of their hair. Or the scalp. I like the scalp. Yeah bring that back
    I wear a Fez. Fez-es are cool

Comment

• Originally posted by 71chevellejohn View Post
      oh noes! he made a thread 2 years ago looking for a deal on a tv!

http://www.dfwstangs.net/forums/showthread.php?t=424854
      Seriously. That's how you don't go through 2 million dollars in one year. That post made me like Chris(who I've never met) even more. The guy rolls around in a very nice car but nothing crazy, and he's cool with buying used TV's. Props to him. Unlike his money-grubbing step-mother, he's trying to make his inheritence last.

EDIT: It reminds me of my uncle. The guy makes $120,000+ a year salary, but he lives in one of those shitty 130k houses and drives a 40K F-150. I remember talking to him about his two bosses. His direct boss who makes about $500,000 a year, and the owner of the company's son who make millions a year. His direct boss still goes to outlet malls for deals. The son of the owner just pisses money away.
      Last edited by jdgregory84; 11-21-2010, 12:43 AM.
      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Damn, finally finished reading the entire thread.

All I can say is this....Danay you are truly a worthless human being. The only thing you deserve is to left with absolutely nothing and no one, sitting under a bridge, begging for death.

Whoa, I don't know you but from what I've read, you are a stand up guy. It's nice to see people with a level head. If you're ever in Lewisville, I'd be happy to buy you a drink. This is the most entertaining thread I've read in a long long long time.

Comment

• Chris, people are now saying screw you.
          Now that the board is on you, you just need to pay the money you owe and all this will be over with.
          I could care less about your little cry baby story. You have been completely arrogant and spiteful towards my self and your ex step mother.

After reading your reply I'm glad she declined the offer to stay here while the proceedings took place.

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
            Charging friends for help. Typical nigger-shit.
            Living beyond your means and wanting somebody else to pay for all of your shit. Typical nigger-shit. Not knowing the law and thinking you do. Typical mexican shit.
            lmao, that nail's got a headache!!
            http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

• You don't have to get that detailed for the purpose of explaining this situation to us...

Save it for bragging rights

Comment

• Originally posted by DanaY View Post
                Chris, people are now saying screw you.
                Now that the board is on you, you just need to pay the money you owe and all this will be over with.
                I could care less about your little cry baby story. You have been completely arrogant and spiteful towards my self and your ex step mother.

After reading your reply I'm glad she declined the offer to stay here while the proceedings took place.
                Are we reading the same thread? Just how fucking ignorant are you?

Comment

No one is saying that, you dumb cunt. Quit begging for money. It's getting pathetic. FUCK, it's not even for you!

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                    Drove it through the fucking board.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cooter View Post
                      Tip of the hat to you for recognizing the truth. I hope she's not black, because although the post seems racist, it's not. It's more about stereotypes.
                      "Any dog under 50lbs is a cat and cats are pointless." - Ron Swanson

Comment

• Originally posted by poopnut2 View Post
                        Tip of the hat to you for recognizing the truth. I hope she's not black, because although the post seems racist, it's not. It's more about stereotypes.
                        understand completely
                        http://www.truthcontest.com/entries/...iversal-truth/

Comment

From what we have heard from both sides you are the only one here who thinks he "owes" anyone. Sounds like extortion to me. Are you saying you will stop what you are doing if you get paid? Again sounds like extortion to me.

How fucking arrogant of you to call him arrogant! You came to us remember? Even if the courts elect to award her MORE money I would be willing to bet your name will be no where on the docket

For the record you would be wise to not try and battle some paychecks around here. Some of us actually work for a living and make very respectable incomes.
                          Fuck you. We're going to Costco.

Comment

• Originally posted by CJ-95GT View Post
                            Has anyone else considered that Dana might be an alias of someone on this board to create drama? Could this whole thread be a hoax?

I actually posted that thought in the mod forum when this was still only a couple of pages in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fox466 View Post
                              I actually posted that thought in the mod forum when this was still only a couple of pages in.
                              Show off!

Comment

Maybe you should have somebody read everything to you and they can explain it in simpler terms so you can comprehend(that means to understand) what has been said here.

Comment

Working...
                                X